Chapter 29:

Allie's POV

-----Day After The Party-----

I slept until noon today. I could have slept later, but my mom and sister decided they wanted to go shopping in London today.  We are currently in Top Shop getting an outfit to wear on Monday for my Birthday dinner.

"Allie is something wrong? You seem kinda down today." My mom asked. She can always tell when something is wrong. I just didn't want to tell her what happened last night with James and how Harry isn't talking to me now.

"I'm okay. Just tried is all." I lied.

"Allie what about this dress?" Aubrey asked while holding up a cute dress.

"I like that. Let me go try it on." I say grabbing the dress.  I tried it on and it looked great. I even have a pair of shoes at home that would look great.

"I'm going to go pay for this. Are you getting anything?" I asked my mom and sister.

"Yea, but you go ahead. I'm still looking around." Aubrey smiled.

"Is this it for you today?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I smiled. I paid for the dress and went to find a bench to sit on while I waited for Aubrey and my mom to get done shopping. 'Finally, a place to sit.' I thought to myself. BUZZ my phone buzzed in my hand. Ah, a new text message....

FROM ZAYN: Hey Allie! How are you feeling today? I tried to talk to Harry this morning, but he refuses to talk to anyone. Including Louis. Have you heard from him? Xxx

'Great Harry isn't even talking to Louis.

TO ZAYN: I'm okay. Didn't really sleep last night since I had a lot on my mind. No I haven't heard from him. Did you really expect him to contact me if he isn't talking to you guys? Especially if he isn't talking to Louis he isn't going to be texting me.....

"Alright, Allie we are ready to go. Let go grab some lunch. I'm starving." Aubrey said.

"Okay, let's go." I smile

FROM ZAYN: Sorry! Don't worry he will come around. I'm sure of it :D Xxx

TO ZAYN: I hope you're right Zayn. :/ Well, I'm out to lunch with my mom and sister. I will talk to you later. :D Xxx

FROM ZAYN: Okay have fun! Tell Aubrey I say hi. :D Xxx

He knows damn straight that I'm not going to tell Aubrey he says hi. She won't shut up about it for the rest of the day.........

Harry's POV

Once I got home from Allie's party I locked myself in my room, turned my phone off. I don't want to talk to anyone especially Allie. I need time to myself to think...........

Allie's POV

----Monday Evening----

I just put my new dress on. It was a long sleeve short striped dress. I put on some black ankle boots and did my hair and make-up like I normally do.(Outfit on sidebar) Today I spent the day with my siblings. I forgot how much fun I have with them. Tyler was the only one who didn't go because he had to help everyone decorate the flat for my birthday dinner. I really don't know why they needed to decorate. Had a party 2 days ago. I was very nervous because I didn't know if Harry was going to show up. If he does is it going to be awkward?

"Allie are you ready? People are starting to show up." Jake said from outside my door.

"Yeah, I will be down in a few minutes," I said. I gave myself one more glance in the mirror and made sure I looked okay. Cause god knows there will be a bunch of pictures taken tonight. I hope nobody spent a lot of money on me. I walk downstairs and look around to see who was here. Sure enough, all of the boys were here except Harry. Zayn saw me and gave me a sad look. Harry wasn't coming..... Go figure!