Chapter 61:

Harry's POV

I can't believe Allie pushed Kayla and made her cry. I thought she was better than that.

"She slapped me first though. I was just defending myself." Allie said with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh cut the crap Allie. Kayla wouldn't hurt a fucking fly let alone slap you." I snapped at her. The lads and the girls were standing there in silence not knowing what to say.

"She pushed me because I wanted to tell you something about Allie that she has been trying to keep hidden from you and the guys." Kayla sniffled.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. I looked at Allie and she tensed up and went pale. What was she hiding from the lads and me?

What is she talking about?" Louis asked Allie. Allie just stood there crying.

"Kayla, since Allie obviously isn't going to explain can you?" I asked. Kayla nodded her head and took a deep breath.

"When I started working for Syco I overheard her brother Tyler and Simon talking about you guys. They were talking about how Allie wrote 'Gotta Be You' and 'I Want' off of your Up All Night album, and Simon was asking if Allie could write some songs for your next album. She-"

"You wrote two songs for our last album?" I snapped at Allie interrupting Kayla's story. Allie was sitting on the couch in front of me with her head in her hands.

"You said you had no musical talent over and over again to us." Zayn snapped at Allie.

"Allie say something." Eleanor pleaded. Allie was still just sitting there not saying anything.

"SAY SOMETHING!" I shouted at her. Making her jump a little.

"Fine okay. I have written two of your songs, and let Tyler take the credit. And if you are wondering Simon has known about it since the start. I don't-"

"We have asked you many times if you had any musical talent and you always say no. You LIED to us so many fucking times." Louis snapped.

Allie's POV

Everyone was so mad at me and was yelling at me.

"Were you planning on telling us?" Niall asked me much quieter than everyone else. I shook my head no. It's not that I didn't want to tell them I just couldn't. I looked up to see ALL of them glaring at me.

"Kayla, is there anything else we need to know?" Harry asked her wiping her fake tears away.

"Yeah apparently she has worked with other artists and she can sing as well," Kayla said sniffling to add effect.

"YOU SING?" Harry yells at me.

"What other artists?" Liam asked.

"Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and one of my older songs I wrote a couple years ago is being sent to Little Mix," I said looking at Perrie. She didn't seem mad but shocked.

"SO YOU SING AND FUCKING WRITE SONGS FOR BIG PEOPLE AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US! YOU FUCKING WROTE TWO OF OUR SONGS AND YOU NEVER TOLD US." Harry yelled getting up and walking towards me. I didn't think I would ever be afraid of Harry, but here I was scared to death he was going to hurt me. Why hasn't anyone from the restaurant heard any of this and came over to see if everything was okay?

"I –I –I.." I Stuttered.

"Speechless ugh. Well, let me tell you right now. My grandma was right about you, you just wanted to use me to boost your own career. You just wanted my money and fame. You are just like every other girl out there. A fucking attention seeking Fame Whore!" Harry yelled in my face. The tears were rolling down my face like Niagara Falls. I was so pissed I smacked Harry across the face. I was hurt and pissed right now. Before I walked away I turned to face all the lads and the girls.

"YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW NOTHING! Oh and Kayla your FUCKING plan worked. Are you happy now?" I snapped.

 "Why would you push Kayla though?" Danielle asked.

"Because she slapped me first I was defending myself." I snapped and turned around to walk away.

"YOU ARE JUST A LYING BITCH! AND YOU ARE STILL LYING TO US!" Harry yelled at me.

"I would never slap you. Why on earth would I slap you? I just wanted to simply ask you if what Tyler and Simon said was true." Kayla said. Harry still looked pissed and so did everyone else.

"KAYLA ISN'T GOING TO LIE TO ME TO, SO GET OUT AND DON'T CALL OR TEXT ME," Harry shouted at me. My heart broke especially when I saw the rest of the lads nodding agreeing with Harry.

"BELIEVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! IM SO DONE!" I yelled. I took off the promise ring Harry gave me and threw it at him then walked quickly back to the table and grabbed my purse and ran out of the restaurant and hailed a taxi. Luckily there weren't any paps around. I got into a Taxi and told him my address and just started sobbing................

A/N:

OMG HALLIE IS OVER!!!!!

Allie threw the promise ring at Harry!!

Kayla lied again!

Will the lads ever forgive Allie for lying?

Do you think they have a right to be mad at Allie or are the over reacting?

Leave a comment and let me know!!!!

 14 VOTES for the next chapter XD I know you can do it :P

Allie<3