Chapter 86:

Harry’s POV

I was leaving for tour tomorrow morning. I’m in my closet gathering last minute clothes I need to pack. Allie was still in bed sleeping. She has been acting real strange and distant since she hung out with Danielle. Every time I would ask her what was wrong she would just say ‘I’m fine.’ I knew her better then that to know that something was wrong. She probably just trying to get in her head I’m leaving tomorrow for 3 months.

I had the whole night planned out. I was going to make a candle lit dinner. After we eat desert I am going to get down on one knee and propose to the love of my life. The lads knew I was going to propose to Allie tonight. Both Allie’s families and mine also knew this information. I just hope nobody tells her before I get to ask her.

After I was done packing some last minute stuff I went back into the bedroom to see if Allie was still sleeping. When I looked in our bed Allie wasn’t in there sleeping anymore. ‘I’m surprised I didn’t hear her get out of bed’ I thought to myself. I went over to the bathroom door and heard the shower on. I knocked on the door and got no answer so I slowly opened the door.

“Allie babe?” I asked.

“Yy-eah?” she stuttered. She sounded like she was crying, but why?

“Are you crying babe?” I asked concerned.

Allie’s POV

I woke up and heard Harry in his closet probably finishing packing. As I’m lying in bed waking up my stomach turned, so I quietly but quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach. This was the first time in a while I have gotten morning sickness. This being the first time knowing it was morning sickness. My mom and grandma never got morning sickness or cravings in all of their pregnancy’s so I was glad I was continuing for a lack of a better word tradition. I hated throwing up! I got up from the bathroom floor and brushed my teeth real quick. I undressed myself and got into the shower. I looked down at my baby bump and just broke down. I had called my mom last night and told her I was pregnant and she was actually thrilled, and told me everything would be okay. I was happy I was pregnant I mean I always wanted to be a mom, and it was glad it was Harry’s baby. I just wasn’t sure if I was ready to be a mom now. I mean I wasn’t engaged or married, and my baby daddy traveled a lot. Harry was never home for long, which I understood and didn’t complain about. But I am so scared I am going to be raising this baby alone.

I also felt so stupid for not seeing the baby bump. I mean it wasn’t huge, but it was noticeable. Harry has seen me without a shirt on and he hasn’t noticed or didn’t say anything. Have we just been in denial or did we just think I was bloated or gained weight. That is possible right? As I was in the middle of my break down I heard Harry come into the bathroom.

“Allie babe?” Harry asked. I took a deep breath to settle my breathing a little. I didn’t want him to see me crying and definitely didn’t want to see my naked. He would see my stomach and he could possibly put two and two together and figure out I’m pregnant before I can tell him.

“Yy-eah.” I stuttered. Crap!

“Are you crying babe?” he asked with a concerned voice.

“No you just startled me.” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me babe.” Harry said. I hate that he can tell when I’m lying.

“It just hit me that you are leaving tomorrow.” I lied again. This time I made it more believable.

“Aww babe. Finish up your shower and get dresses, so we can talk.” Harry said sadly. I always tried not to tell Harry how upset I really was about him leaving. Because I knew it made him feel bad for leaving and living his dream, and doing his job. So I usually kept it to myself and just talked to Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie about my true feelings.

“Okay.” I said simply. I heard Harry leave the bathroom and close the door behind him. I rinsed out the conditioner in my hair, and washed my body. I rinsed my body and turned the water off. I wrapped my body in a towel, and dried myself off so I could get dressed. I threw on a pair of leggings and an over sized sweatshirt that had hearts on it to hide my baby bump. I fishtail braided my hair and went to go find Harry.(Allie's outfit on sidebar) Since he wasn’t in our bedroom I figured he was downstairs somewhere.

“Harry?” I yelled out.

“LIVING ROOM!” He shouted. I walked over to the living room slowly. When I got to the living room he was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. I cleared my throat, which caught his attention. Harry looked up from his phone and patted the seat next to him for me to sit. I walked over and sat next to him. Harry grabbed my hand and started playing with my promise ring that was still on my right hand ring finger. I haven’t had to give it back to Harry since we first started dating. I honestly can’t remember the last time we fought yes we have arguments, but don’t really fight.

“So you want to tell me why you were crying in the shower?” Harry asked.

“Umm……..it’s nothing really.” I shrugged.

“Allie I’ve know you for what 3 years and we have dated 2 ½ of those years. I know something is bothering you. You have been acting weird since you went to hang with Danielle. So please just tell me what is wrong.” Harry said. I looked down at my lap and wondered if I should tell him the truth now or wait until later.

“I’m just going to miss you while you are gone for 3 whole months.” I said simply.

“Allie we have been apart longer then 3 months before.” Harry said. I don’t know why, but that really irritated me when he said that.

“Is that supposed to make me feel better about you leaving?” I snapped.

“Allie I didn’t mean it like that.” Harry sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“Look I don’t want to fight the night before I leave. I have to leave in the morning okay, but I promise I will call, text, and skype you whenever I can. We can handle 3 months apart. You can fly out to see me whenever you can. We will get through these 3 months like we always do.” Harry said. During Harry’s little speech I started silently crying. Harry lifted my chin so I was looking at him, and he wiped away my tears.

“I’m sorry. I love you and we will be fine. We always are right?” I smiled weakly.

“Exactly. Now I’m going to go start dinner. Why don’t you go make yourself extra pretty for our dinner tonight.” Harry winked. I nodded my head and smiled. Harry leaned in a pressed his lips firmly against mine. I got up from the couch and went up to our room to get dressed. I really need to tell him I’m pregnant at dinner.

A/N:

Allie had a break down about being pregnant!

She didn’t tell Harry the truth on why she was crying.

What will happen at dinner?

Will she finally tell him?

Don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

Allie<3