Chapter 42:

Allie's POV

 "Kayla this is my girlfriend Allie. Allie this is the lovely Kayla." Harry smiled. 'Lovely'? That made my heart sink. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Let's all go and sit down," Anne said. I thought Harry was going to grab my hand like he always does, but instead, he put his hand on Kayla's back and guides her to a seat. I tried to keep the smile on my face, but it was getting harder and harder. Gemma was sitting on my right and Harry was on my left. Kayla was sitting on the other side of Harry. Of course, his grandma chose to sit right in front of mine. Anne and Robin were sitting at the end of the table, and everyone else was sitting at the empty chairs.  Since Kayla and Harry saw each other they haven't stopped talking. It was like I wasn't even there.

"So Harry. How did you and Allie meet?" Vicki, Anne's best friend asked. Harry stopped talking to Kayla.

"What was the question?" He laughed. He is really started to piss me off, but mostly he is hurting my feelings. And it's only the beginning of the night.

"How did you and Allie meet?" Vicki smiled.

"Oh yeah right. We met in LA; we were both getting a tattoo. Then not long later she moved in with her older brother in London and we became close friends. About 2 months ago I finally asked her out." Harry smiled at me for the first time since he saw Kayla. I smiled back.

"Awww that's sweet." Vicki smiled.

"How many siblings do you have?" Ash, Vicki's daughter asked. Harry told me about Ash, she was a good friend of his. There were never any romantic feelings between them.

"I have 3 older brothers and a younger sister." I smiled.

"You poor girl. 3 older brothers, it's a wonder your even allowed to date." Vicki laughed.

"Yeah, it's definitely a miracle. The only reason why Tyler, which is my oldest brother, didn't have a problem with me dating Harry was that he works with the guys. So he knows Harry." I smiled at the thought of my brother.

"And, because if Harry hurts you. Tyler can kick is arse." Gemma giggled.

"Yeah, that too." I laughed with her.  Harry was now paying attention to the conversation.

"It's not Harry who is going to hurt her," Grandma said. Everyone got quiet and looked at me. I just smiled at them. Gemma patted my leg reassuringly. Luckily the waitress came by and brought us the food we ordered earlier.  We all started eating and we all had our own conversations going on. Throughout the whole dinner, his grandma would make rude comments. Everyone would give her looks to stop except Harry. I know he heard them, but he did nothing. No hand or leg squeeze to signal he heard and is sorry for the comment, but he doesn't say anything. NOTHING AT ALL! As I was talking to Gemma I just heard Harry and Kayla giggling.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I will be right back." I smiled at Gemma. She just nodded. Once I got to the bathroom I took a deep breath trying my best not to cry. Harry was flirting with his ex-girlfriend right in front of me, and while his Grandma was being extremely rude to me. I thought Harry was different, but I guess he isn't.

"Allie love? Are you okay?" Vicki said walking into the bathroom.

"Yea I'm okay." I lied. Vicki walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"I don't know who to apologize for first. Harry or his grandma." She laughed.

"It's okay," I said.

"It's not okay, but I know what you mean." She smiled at me. We continued to talk. I could tell she was trying to calm me down and I was VERY thankful for that.