Chapter 25:

Madi's POV

----Saturday! Day of the Party---

Today is going to be a long stressful day. My in-laws are coming into town today, so I have to get Allie out of the house.

"Babe, you just have to keep her out of the house for a few hours. Go get your nails done and have some lunch then you can come home. I just need to handle a few things and I can't have her here." Tyler said wrapped his hands around my waist

"I understand babe. Is Allie up? I want to leave soon. I made an appointment to get our nails done." I smile.

"Yeah, she is up and dressed. Which is a miracle since it's only noon. Oh, and are you sure you don't mind talking to her about that thing." Tyler chuckles.

"Well good. I don't mind telling her. I'm going to go. You make sure you leave Penni some money to order some food." I said. Penni was going to come over in a little bit to watch the kids until be we get back from the party tonight. Which will be much easier

"So what do you want to do on your nails today Miss?" the nail lady asked Allie and I. We both told the women doing our nails what we wanted. Allie didn't complain too much about coming here. Honestly, I think she was too busy thinking. I knew this because she was staring at her nails intently, and on the way here she was very quiet. Which is an All tell-tale she has a lot on her mind.

"What are you thinking about Allie?" I ask her.

"Oh, um nothing much really." Allie shrugs.

"Well, in that case, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something?" I ask.

"Of course." She smiled.

"So Tyler and I have been talking, and we have decided to buy a house. The flat is just getting so small we need more space." I smiled.

"Well, that's good." Allie smiled.

"Well we bought a house and we move in; in about 2 ½ weeks," I said. Allie looked like she stopped breathing for a second. She nodded for me to continue.

"The house is in Primrose Hill, and it has a guest house. Since you are turning 18 on Monday we figured if you decided to stay in London that you can live in the guest house. It has a kitchen, laundry room, living room, 2 bedrooms, and bathrooms. It's perfect for just you. You can have your own space and stuff. So are you going to stay in London permanently? " I smiled at her.

"Oh, okay. That is soon, but I have decided last night after talking to Jake that I am going to stay in London." Allie smiled.

"I wish I could give you a hug right now, but I can't since I don't want to ruin my nails." I giggled.

"You can give me one later, but when are you going to get boxes so we can pack up our stuff?" Allie asked.

"Um, Tyler has some already. I can give you some soon so you can start to pack." I smiled at her.

"Okay sounds good to me," Allie said.

-----

Allie's POV

So I guess I am going to basically have my own house. I can't complain (:

"Allie your nails look amazing. What gave you the idea to do that?" Madi asked. After about an hour our nails were finally done.(Picture on sidebar)

"I saw it online somewhere, so I thought I would try it out." I smiled.

"Oh, I like that a lot," Madi said. Madi paid for the appointment and we were now on our way to lunch. I love Madi, but I was excited to hang out with Eleanor and Danielle later.

-----

Madi and I just finished lunch. During lunch, we talked about the new house, and when I was going to tell everyone I will be staying in London. Madi and I are now in the elevator going up to the flat. 'I hate this thing. It's way to slow.' I thought to myself.  DING DING! The elevator door opened. Before I could even get out I hear....

" Allie!" Eleanor shouted. I love that girl she always puts a smile on my face.

"Hi, Eleanor. Where is Dani?" I asked.

"Oh, she is running a little late. She told us to start getting ready without her." Eleanor smiled. She was carrying a dress in a bag and a duffle bag that I assume has everything else she needs.

" Okay, let's go!" Eleanor said dragging me to my room. This is going to be fun.....

Harry's POV

Today Zayn and I went and got a puppy for Allie. It wasn't easy just to pick one, so we got two. One boy and one girl! Zayn was in the back seat of my car keeping an eye on the puppies who were passed out (sleeping).

"So Harry I are going to tell her you like her?" Zayn asked me. I had officially told Zayn how I felt about Allie.

"Well, I was actually going to tell her tonight at her party." I smiled to myself.

"Mate that's awesome. I have a feeling she likes you too. So don't be too nervous." Zayn chuckled.

"Yea that isn't going to help the nerves. So what are we doing with the puppies until we give them to Allie Monday?" I asked Zayn.

"Um, I can keep them at my place. Just in case Allie goes over to your house." Zayn winked.

"Really Zayn? It's not like that with Allie, and you know that." I said.

"I know, but I like messing with you." Zayn chuckled.

"Wait how do you think I should tell Allie I like her?" I asked.

"Okay, this is what you should do......." Zayn started to explain a plan. I feel like he has had a plan for a while now. 

A/N:

What do you think Zayn's plan is?

Will Harry tell Allie how he feels at her party?

VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Allie<3