Chapter 89:

Allie’s POV

I just hung up with Danielle and Liam, so I got up from the floor and got come pajamas to wear. After I picked them out I put my ear to my closet door to see if I hear Harry. When I didn’t hear anything I slowly unlocked the door and practically ran to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I unzipped my dress and threw it against the door. I washed all the make-up off my face and the put on my pajamas. I did the same thing with the door to see if Harry was banging on the door or was in the bedroom. When I didn’t hear anything I opened the bathroom door and walked over to the bed. This whole time I haven’t stopped sobbing. I can’t believe Harry said those things to me. ‘Wait he said he was going to propose to me tonight.’ I thought to myself and realizing that only made me cry harder.

After a few minutes of sobbing I tried to calm myself down so I don’t harm this baby. Just because Harry didn’t want this baby doesn’t mean I don’t. I might not be ready to be a mom, but I’m not going to terminate this baby because I didn’t plan on this pregnancy. Especially wont get rid of this baby because of Harry and how it will ‘ruin his career’ I was lying on my bed rubbing my baby belly. I was finally able to breath right again, which was a good thing. My eyelids were starting to get heavy, so I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Harry’s POV

I was so freaking pissed right now. How the hell could she get pregnant? We use protection every time we have sex. Sure we were drunk as hell on my birthday, but we have been drunk before and remembered to use protection. God damn why is this happening to me. I’m too young to be a dad, and my career is still going strong with the lads I don’t need a baby to ruin that. Liam has been calling me for the last hour. I have just ignored his calls. I didn’t need a lecture right now, and I know Allie called and told Danielle everything. Danielle knew Allie was pregnant before I did, and I know Danielle tells Liam everything. Of course I find out Allie is pregnant the night before I leave for 3 months. I have to be at the airport in 6 hours. Of course all of my suitcases are in our room with Allie. I know her enough to know she locked herself in our room. I will get the spare key later. Right now I just want to go to sleep.

----------------

I woke up with an hour to get ready before the car got here to pick me up. I took a shower in the guest room, so now I have to find the spare key to get into our bedroom. I needed to get my suitcases, but I didn’t want to talk or see Allie right now. I need more time to process things! I went to the kitchen and within a few minutes I found the key I needed. I quietly went up the stairs with the dogs following me. I got to our door and stuck the key in the doorknob. Once I heard the click I slowly opened the door. This was one of those night I was glad Allie was a heavy sleeper. I went over to the bathroom and turned the light on so I could see around the room without waking Allie up from the lights. When I turned around I saw Allie sleeping peacefully on our bed. She had red puffy eyes from crying, but my eyes found their way to her stomach. Her shirt had risen a little bit and I could see the baby bump. How did I not see she was pregnant? It’s so obvious!  I shook my head and walked over to my suitcases and took them out of the room one by one. When I got the last one out I went back to our room and turned the bathroom light off and picked up the dogs and put them on the bed. Then I walked out of our room, and closed to door behind me. I carefully and quietly pulled my suitcases down stairs to set them by the front door.

I heard a knock on my front door 45 minutes later, so I went over to the door and opened it. I was faced with a pissed off Paul. Well I guess he knows!

“Morning Paul.” I smiled.

“Morning.” He snapped at me. ‘Okay then’ I said to myself. Paul and I grabbed my suitcases and put them in the back of the car. We were meeting the boys at the airport. We were flying to the United States on a private jet, which is the first time we have ever done that.

I got into the front passenger seat and waited for Paul to start the car. After he started the car and pulled out of my driveway. I took a deep breath and one last look at my house. I won’t see this place for 3 months.

“Liam told me what you did. How could you do that to Allie? It’s not just her fault she is pregnant you know. It takes two!” Paul snapped at me. Paul has never snapped at me before.

“I’m too young to be a dad! I can’t have a baby right now my career is still going strong. Having a baby could ruin my image.” I snapped back.

“So you think that’s Allie’s fault? You think she deserves you yanking her arm and you yelling in her face. Harry she is 3 month pregnant! Stress is not good for YOUR baby.” He put emphasis on YOUR.

“How do I know it’s my baby? She could be lying to me she could have cheated on me 3 months ago.” I snapped.

“I would suggest you watch your mouth Harry. I can control my actions, but the lads are pissed at you. I wouldn’t say that in front of them. And you know damn well that baby is yours.” Paul snarled at me.

“Whatever. It’s none of your business anyway.” I snapped. I saw out of the corner of my eye Paul shake his head.

When we got to the airport I will admit I was a little nervous to see the lads. They are very protective of Allie ever since the Kayla thing 2 years ago.

“Alright I will put your suitcase in the pile to be put in the plane. Go ahead in the plane. They lads are in there already.” Paul said with a hint of amusement. I nodded my head and walked up the stairs and into the plane.

Liam’s POV

Saying the lads and I were pissed at Harry was an understatement. We were mad at Harry, but worried about Allie. She is 3 months pregnant and just found out last night she is probably going to be a single parent. I’m hoping Harry will come around, but I’m not holding my breath right now. Luckily Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie are going to go check up on Allie around breakfast time. Since it’s 4 in the morning they couldn’t go over right now.

“What do we do when we see him?” Niall asked.

“I don’t know really. Beating his arse isn’t going to solve anything.” I shrugged.

“I love him like a brother, but I would love to punch him right now.” Zayn snapped.

“Same here.” Louis said.

“So we all agree we want to hit him, but we aren’t going to.” I laughed.

“Exactly!” They said in unison. Right after they said that Harry walked onto the plane.

“Hey lads.” Harry smiled weakly.

“We might not hit you or yell at you Harry, but we are extremely disappointed in you.” Louis said to Harry. Harry just nodded his head and found an empty seat.

“Did you say bye to Allie?” Zayn asked. We all looked at Harry waiting for his answer……………

A/N:

The guys & Paul are pissed

Did Harry say goodbye to Allie in some way?

Will Harry come around to the idea of being a daddy before it’s too late?

Comment and let me know what you think.

Don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

 I want to apologize, because i am not going to post another chapter tonight. I am getting a cold and i feel like crap :( I will post when i get up tomorrow. 

Allie<3