Chapter 50:

A/N: Even though i didn't get 10 votes on chapter 48 & 49 i dont care. hahha I really want to update the next chapter :D It's one of my favorites!

Allie's POV

It was 9:30am and I was still lying in bed. Harry was coming over in a half hour. I didn't sleep very well last night so getting up this morning was harder than usual. I was glad he was bringing breakfast, because I was pretty hungry. My phone was buzzing on my nightstand so I figured I should see who was texting me.

Harry<3: Open the door. My hands are full :D Xxx

Ugh, I don't want to get up, but I don't have a choice. I got up and ran downstairs, with the dogs following me. I almost fell down the last step but I caught myself. I ran to the door and unlocked it and opened it for Harry. It was freezing outside.

"Hurry up and get in here. You're going to let the cold inside." I said. He walked inside and threw everything on my couch. He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"Good morning sunshine," Harry said.

"Hmmmm." I mumbled.

"Somebody is still sleepy." Harry laughed. I pushed him away from me and went over to the couch and sat down. I wrapped a blanket over myself and grabbed the bag full of food.

"Hungry?" Harry laughed. I just nodded my head. Harry walked into my kitchen and came back with two plates and two glasses. I took out the breakfast burritos and handed him one and kept one for myself. While Harry poured us some of the orange juice he brought. Finally food!

--------------

Harry and I just finished eating breakfast. I was now curled up into his side trying to keep warm. While we were eating breakfast Harry had started a fire in the fireplace, so it warmed up the living room nicely. I was just cold okay I just wanted to snuggle with Harry.

"I don't want to get up, but I want to give you your Christmas gifts. Well 2 of them." Harry said before getting up. I instantly missed his warmth.

"Okay so one of these gifts I wasn't going to give you for a while, but I feel like after yesterday it's a good time," Harry said handing me a small box. He didn't wrap it or anything, which I just laughed at. Reminded me of my brother. I opened the box and my jaw dropped.......

Harry's POV

I saw her jaw drop.

"Okay, so it's not what you think it is. Let me explain okay?" I said. She just nodded at me.

"This is NOT an engagement ring. It's a promise ring. I want to promise you that no matter how much hate you get or I get I won't leave you. I promise to never cheat on you. I promise that I will ALWAYS be there for you no matter what. And maybe if we are still together one day I will replace that promise ring with an engagement ring." I smiled. Allie was looking me in my eyes, and I saw the tears start to flood in her eyes. I would have started to panic but she started to smile. (Ring on sidebar)

"This is the sweetest thing ever Harry. I'm so speechless, and I have no idea what to say. So I'm just going to do this.." Allie smiled before pulling me into a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. Allie licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but instead of allowing her access I pulled away. She looked at me confused.

"I still have one more gift to give you." I smiled.

"This is more than enough though babe," Allie said pointing to the ring on her finger. She had it on her right ring finger, so we didn't have to worry about rumors of us being engaged. We both don't need to deal with those rumors.