Chapter 38:

Harry's POV

I thought Allie was asleep when I told her I loved her. I was too scared to tell while she was awake.

"I love you too Haz," Allie said groggily. I jumped a bit since I thought she was asleep. I just smiled and started to rub her back in soothing circles. I'm so glad she loves me too.

-------

Allie wasn't able to keep anything down all day. I tried to give her some water an hour ago and she just threw it up, I felt so helpless. She was really pale, flushed, she had a fever, and was really weak. She had enough energy to get to and from the bathroom. It was now around 6pm, tomorrow was Louis' Halloween party. There was no way I was going without Allie, and since she was sick I know she isn't going. Hopefully, she gets better soon. Tyler told me that if she still isn't keeping anything down by Friday we will take her to the hospital.

"Harry?" Allie asked. I came back into her room.

"Hey, babe! Sorry I was doing some laundry." I smiled.

"Sounds like fun." She mumbled. I walked over to her bed and laid down next to her. She was laying on her back so I started to rub her stomach gently. I always loved when my mom did that when I was sick.  All of a sudden Allie jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly followed her and held her hair back, while rubbing her back in soothing circles.

"I feel like death." Allie groaned when she finally stopped throwing up. I helped Allie get up and I supported her while she brushed her teeth. Yes, she was that weak. I picked her up bridal style and took her back to bed.

"Babe, just stay under the blankets. I'm going to put in another movie." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Okay. Can we watch 'Love Actually'? "She asked.

"Of course. You know that is one of my favorite movies." I smiled and gladly put in the movie. I went over and pulled Allie onto my chest. I pressed play and started rubbing Allie's back.

--------

About halfway through the movie, Allie got sick again.

"Allie where is your phone?" I ask

"Right there. Why?" Allie asked while pointing to her phone.

"I'm going to text Louis and tell him that we aren't coming to his party tomorrow. My phone is dead and I'm too lazy to get the charger in the kitchen." I said. I thought she was going to fight me, but she just shrugged.

"You know if you want to still go you can. I'm not going to ask you to stay." Allie said. See that was what I was expecting her to say.

"I'm not going to leave my gorgeous girlfriend home alone and sick." I smiled.

"I'm far from gorgeous right now, but thanks for trying." Allie giggled. I was looking through her phone looking for Louis number. As I was looking I come across a picture of Allie in a Sexy Kitten Costume. That was beyond hot. I wish she wasn't sick so I could see her in that in person...(Costumes on sidebar)

"Oh my god! Harry, why are you looking at that?" Allie said trying to grab her phone out of my hand.

"Hell no, I'm loving this picture way too much," I smirked.

"Dani's and El's pictures are in there too. Their costumes are hotter." Allie said trying anything to get me to stop looking at her picture.

"Well they aren't my girlfriend, so I'm not looking. Plus they are my best mates girlfriends that would be wrong. You should totally wear this." I smirk.

Allie's POV

Harry was laying next to me in my bed drooling over my picture, while I was feeling and probably looking like death. UGH! Why do men like cleavage and leather costumes? They are so uncomfortable, I was starting to be thankful I wasn't going to Louis' party. Harry finally stopped looking at the picture and texted Louis that neither one of us were coming tomorrow night. I felt bad, but I figured I will just owe him one.

"I love this part." Harry smiled. It was at the recital part in Love Actually. It really was a good movie. My mother used to watch this movie every Christmas, so I have seen this movie many times. Luckily it grew on me because Harry loves it just as much as my mom does.

"Do you want to try some ginger ale?" Harry asked.

"I guess. Just don't pour me to much in case I can't stomach it." I smile. Harry got up and went downstairs to the living room. I grabbed my phone to see what Harry texted Louis.

TO LOUIS: Hey it's Harry. I'm still at Allie's. She is still really sick, so I'm going to stay here until she gets better. We are both going to have to bail on the party tomorrow. I can't leave Allie alone when she is this sick. She can barely move mate. I feel so god damn helpless. Can you ask your mom if there is anything I can do to get her to stop throwing up? It would mean so much to me. Xx Hazza

That is too cute. I know he loves me. I hear him coming back upstairs so I put my phone back and act like I wasn't doing anything.

"Here is some ginger ale. I also brought up some saltine cracker just in case." Harry smiled.

--------------

I was actually able to keep down some ginger ale and saltines for a while before getting sick again. PROGRESS RIGHT? Harry said my fever was going down which was also a good thing. I knew that if I wasn't able to keep anything down I would have to go to the hospital soon. I HATE hospitals! They freak me out. I don't know why, but they do.

"Ooh look they are having a 'friends' marathon. Let watch it." Harry smiled. I loved that show. I cuddled into Harry's chest like I have been since he came over. As much as I hated him seeing me this sick I was glad he was here. Nothing worse than being sick and alone. My head was placed above his heart.

"Haz?" I asked

"Yeah! Something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of me." I smiled.

" Any time! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Now try and go to sleep. Rest will make you feel better." Harry smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Harry was playing with my hair. I was falling asleep to Harry's heartbeat, him rubbing my back, and playing with my hair. We were also watching Friends. If I wasn't sick this would be perfect.......

A/N:

Aww isn't Harry such a sweet boyfriend?

 Allie loves him too. Awww they said they love each other so cute.

Poor Allie is so sick though, and she can't go to the party :( but Harry stayed home with her. How sweet?

10 Votes and i will update the next chapter :)

Allie<3