Chapter 69:

A/N: Thank you for all of the lovely COMMENTS! I love reading them :D

Allie's POV

It's been three weeks since Harry broke up with me.  I was now back in London watching Conner and Lily. Tyler and Madi wouldn't say it, but I knew they were glad I'm back.

 I texted Niall while I was in LA and told him I would listen to what they all had to say, but there were no promises.

FLASHBACK-

I was sitting on one of Niall's chairs in his living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch and floor in front of me. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Niall cleared his throat and stood up to talk.

"Allie I'm so sorry for everything. I shouldn't have believed Kayla. I mean I know you better than I know her. I don't know why I even believed her." Niall said sadly.

"Yeah, I'm beyond sorry that we didn't let you explain," Zayn said.

"We should have known there was a reason you didn't tell us you wrote two of our songs," Louis added. I just sat there staring at my feet, so they couldn't see me crying. Good thing I didn't wear makeup today.

"You're not a violent person unless we annoy or piss you off. Or if you are forced to be." Liam said. Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie were just sitting there not saying anything. I knew since that night they were on my side.

The boys kept apologizing to me for the next hour. I didn't say anything and neither did Harry. When I looked up from the ground Harry was either looking at me or the floor. The boys might have hurt me, but Harry broke me. I finally decided I should say something.

"You guys might not have known me for long, but you know me better than most of the people I've known my whole life. Why couldn't you have just let me talk that night? The fact that you believed I pushed Kayla just because she confronted me about my 'secret.'" I said putting quotations around secret.

"We are so sorry Allie. You have every right to be mad at us, but just know we will never doubt you again. We will do anything for you to forgive us." Louis pleaded. I nodded my head. I can't stay mad at the boys, but Harry was a different story. The boys minus Harry ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"We will go in the kitchen, so you and Harry can talk," Liam said in my ear. I groaned knowing that I still had to talk to Harry.

"Can we talk alone?" Harry asked quietly.

"We will be the kitchen making lunch," Liam said guiding everyone out of the living room.

"What do you want to talk about alone Harry? Uh! How you had sex with Kayla that night. Or how you took her out on a breakfast date the next morning? Because Kayla texted me a picture that night and your little date was all over the internet. Or should we talk about that night and how you just yelled at me in my face." I snapped. Harry and I were standing a few feet away from each other.

"I made a mistake Allie." Harry snapped back. Oh, he has no right to snap at me.

"Sleeping with Kayla or believing her over me? You made a bunch of mistakes, not just one. Do you even regret anything you did?" I snarled.

"EVERYTHING! I REGRET EVERYTHING I DID! OKAY! I wish I could turn back time and let you explain. Why can't you just understand that? Kayla was manipulating me. I've known her my whole life I didn't think she would lie to me. The minute I was told that Kayla sent you that picture I confronted her. She lied to my face, but I didn't call her out on it yet. I wanted her to think I believed her. The minute I talked to Simon and Tyler I went and took ALL of that information against her and laid it on her. I don't even know if that makes sense, but I don't care. She is OUT of my life and I won't ever talk to her again." Harry snapped.

"Do you think kicking her out of your life is going to make me forgive you? The damage has already been done, Harry. You SLEPT with her." I snapped. I was pissed right now.

Harry and I have been yelling back and forth at each other for the last hour. I was crying and exhausted. I had no fight left in me.

"So you can forgive them, but you can't forgive me?" Harry asked.

"Harry they just hurt me you broke me," I said softly. Harry's face fell when I said that, but he needed to know how I felt. Harry walked closer to me so he was arm's length away.

"Please forgive me," Harry whispered.

"No," I answered. The lump in my throat was coming back and I could feel the tears flooding my eyes again. Harry stepped closer to me. My back was now against the wall and had nowhere to go.

"Forgive me." Harry said. I shook my head no. Harry moved so close to me I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Forgive me." He asked.

"No." I said trying to push him back. He didn't move instead he just moved so his lips were just barely touching my lips.

"Forgive me," Harry said against my lips. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked into his eyes.

"I can't." I sobbed as I pushed him away. I ran past him grabbed my stuff and ran out of Niall's flat and out of the building.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was a week ago, and I haven't talked to Harry since then. He has tried calling me but I just need time. Eleanor and I were going out to lunch today. We haven't seen each other since we talked at Niall's flat. She wanted a girls lunch, but Danielle and Perrie couldn't make it. I was about to leave my house to meet her. I was wearing a long white skirt, a leopard print crop top, nude colored booties, and a tan shearling coat. I did a smokey eye and curled the ends of my hair. I looked pretty good If I do say so myself.

--------

"So Allie how have you been?" Eleanor asked.

I'm okay." I smiled. So far Eleanor was acting really weird. I just haven't figured out why.

"El your phone is ringing." I said.

"Oh... Ummm yeah sorry. One second." She rushed. She picked her phone up and her phone conversation was a lot of 'Uh huh' 'Yeah' 'Okay' It was the weirdest conversation I have ever heard her have.

"Who was that?" I asked after she hung up.

"Oh umm, It was just Louis." She hesitated.

"Oh okay," I said. I have a feeling she was lying, but if she was lying about talking to Louis who was she talking to?

A/N:

Allie didn't forgive Harry!

Would you have forgiven Harry?

What will Harry do to get Allie to forgive him or will he just give up?

Allie forgave the boys XD

Was Eleanor really talking to Louis on the phone?

If not...

Who was she talking to?

Leave a comment to tell me what you think.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN IF YOU CAN!!!!!

 30 VOTES for next chapter! 

Allie<3