When He Pranks You - Jeon Jungkook

When He Pranks You;

Jeon Jungkook
@crumby.gguk

Waking up from your nap, you were met with silence except for the rhythmic ticking of the old grandfather clock that was stationed in the corner of your living room. You sat up on the couch, tossing the knitted blanket to the side and stretching your arms.

"Babe?" You called out.

When no reply came, you stood up and started making your way up the stairs to you and your boyfriend's shared bedroom.

Opening the door to the master bedroom, you poke your head in momentarily to scan the room for any sign of your boyfriend. Once again, no luck. You turn around, ready to go downstairs again when something catches your eye.

Why is the guest room door open?

Thinking that your messy boyfriend must've left it open when he went to get a spare blanket or something, you shift your body in that direction and make your way towards the door.

Just as you're about to pull it closed, the sight of a large body draws your attention into the room.

"J-Jungkook?" You let out shakily before running to what looks like your boyfriend's unconscious body on the floor. Kneeling down, you grab hold of his shoulders and begin shaking his body as much as your strength allows.

"Jungkook! B-babe wake up!" You cry out, feeling hot tears form in the corners of your almond shaped eyes. The aching feeling in your chest only increases when he doesn't reply.

You stand up abruptly and use your shaky legs to bolt down to the living room and grab your phone off of the coffee table.

Once you've returned to the guest bedroom doorway, you hurriedly type in the emergency operating number. Just as you're about to click the green 'call' button, your eyes catch sight of the, now empty, spot on the floor where Jungkook lay unconscious only moments ago. Your eyebrows crinkle at the sight as you step forward.

Where did he go?

You continue walking forward and just as you're about to reach the edge of the bed, a large body hits your back and sends you tumbling onto it, along with the body that pushed you.

"Boo!" Your boyfriend yells in your face, now lying on top of you. You let out a little yelp at the impact as you place your hand over your racing heart. Jungkook's airy laugh fills the room as he rolls off of you and clutches his stomach. Realizing he's pranked you, you sit up in the bed and look at him.

"Ha ha very funny. Jerk." You grumble angrily as you stand up and straighten your shirt, preparing to exit the room.

Jungkook's muscular arms make their way around your waist as he pulls you onto the bed with him, still laughing hysterically.

He holds you in his lap against your will as he tries to control his laughter. You roll your eyes as he rocks the both of you back and forth and continues chuckling ever so slightly.

"You done yet?"

He pauses, looking at the ceiling before nodding and giggling one last time.

"Good. I'm leaving." You stand up ready to leave, only to be pulled into his embrace again.

"Oh come on, baby. I was just playing around with you," He smiles, resting his chin on your shoulder as his front presses against your back, "It was just a joke."