(Yes!)

"You know all about me and Zaid and I also know you love someone else...."

"And what if I say that someone else is you?" Mohib broke her rambling which made her froze

"What if I say I love you?" Mohib again asked

"Mo... Mohib, stop joking...."

"Why would I joke about this? Palwasha, I'm serious."

"But... How is it possible?" When she couldn't come up with any reply, she asked

"Why not? Why it is hard to accept this?"

"Aap mere barey mein sab jante Hain..."

(You know everything about me...)

"Janta Hoon, isliye tumse pyar karta Hoon. Palwasha, I really admire you and your strength, even after what you have been through and still you haven't let that change you, that's what I like about you."

(That's why I love you.)

"Look, Palwasha, you don't have to say anything right now but just hear me out."

"Main bachpan se akela raha Hoon, na hi koi Bhai behen ya koi dost, is akelepan ne mujhe aur tanha Kar diya bana diya, logo mein baithne ki adat nahi thi, kisike samne beena atke bol nahi sakta tha. Psychiatrist ne ek stick de di confidence ke liye which was very stupid but it worked. Agar woh stick mere paas hoti toh main waqai mein zyada ruk ruk ke nahi bolta tha. Lekin, Palwasha. Tumhare sath... Tumhare sath hota Hoon to mujhe uss stick ki bhi zaroorat nahi padhti. Tumhare sath main khudko express Kar sakta Hoon, apni feelings share Kar sakta Hoon Jo mujhe Kabhi Shanaya ke sath bhi nahi laga."

(From childhood I have having of being alone, the loneliness has made stand out from crowd, I can't even speak to someone without stuttering and my psychiatrist suggested a stick to me for confidence which was very stupid but it worked, when I have the stick with me I don't stutter. But, with you, Palwasha, I don't even need that stick. With you I am myself, I could talk about anything to everything to you, I didn't had this bonding even with Shanaya.)

Palwasha opened her mouth to speak but Mohib showed his hand to her

"Kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi Hai, mujhe maloom Hai tum abhi mere barey mein aisa kuch nahi sochti, and it's okay, it is not necessary for you to reciprocate my feelings now. But I do want you to think about us, abhi jawab nahi Hai toh kuch mat kaho, kisi aur din jab tumhare paas jawab hoga tab kehna."

(You don't have to say anything, I know you don't think about me like that. You don't have to answer now, maybe later when you have a valid answer with reason.)

"And I promise you one thing, tumhari Haan ho ya na, hum hamesha achhe dost rahenge."

(We will always be good friends.)

≤≥

Palwasha put Mohib and marriage thought in the back of her mind, she was in her last year of college and got herself busy in her studies

Still, sometimes in the middle of night when she would try to sleep, the thought of Mohib kept her awake

In class, when she tries to focus in lecture, Mohib's words would play in the back of her mind

Whatever she was doing, Mohib's thought would disturb her

She didn't wanted to admit it but a part of her heart was missing him

Just because she was busy in her studies, that's why she doesn't go to the park anymore, nor she went to meet him, some days they would see each other out of their house gate and do the formal greetings, this was the thing which was making her miserable, se was missing those endless conversation with him