2)💕

Two chapters of this story were published before but later I took them down,

After this, new chapters of this story will come to your way 😘

≤≥≤≥≤≥

When Shams Malik and Zainab Begum left their house, Sheherbano once again started talking about Shams. But this time, she was complimenting him.

"He looks nice, and did you see how he held the door for his mother? I've heard the man who is good to his mother knows how to take care of his wife," Sheherbano was going on in full swing. She didn't noticed Jiya's dreadful expression.

"Sherry!" Jiya give her a blank look which made Sheherbano shut.

"I was just trying to find a good reason for you to marry him," Sheherbano mumbled and stuffed her mouth with kebabs.

"And you have found it?" Jiya wasn't really asking because Sheherbano was talking about him countinously since they left.

"Waise I still think he isn't match for you but we can adjust," she gulped down the food and said, while picking a glass of water.

"Achha jaiye! Abba atey hi honge," Jiya rolled her eyes and said.

(Go from here, Abba must be coming,)

"kaha jau?" Sheherbano took the glass down which was about to touch her lips.

(Where should I go?)

"Filhal yaha se jaiye,......hume apna assignment complete karna hai, Kal last date hai submission ki." Sheherbano silenty left Jiya's room, Not liking how Jiya talked to her.

(Right now go from here,......I have to complete my assignment, tommorow is last date,)

Jiya felt bad for talking rudely to her. But right now, she wasn't in the mood of any talk. Specially when all Sheherbano did was praising Shams Malik.

Her thoughts were already disturbed, she didn't want to add more things.

Jiya looked at the folded piece of paper which Zainab Begum handed her when she was leaving.

Shams phone number

Should she call him? She wonder but then shook those thoughts away.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

At night, Sheherbano couldn't sleep. Groaning, she picked her pillow and blanket and went to Jiya's room.

Jiya has habit of not locking the door, so she sneaked in easily.

The movement on bed made Jiya awake, but she didn't opened her eyes already guessing who is.

Sheherbano put her hand and leg on Jiya and hugged her from behind.