0 | Content

Welcome to Pyar Ki Love Story, before we begin, thank you so much for clicking on this book, I hope you will enjoy these pieces of fiction written by me.

If you don't know, I have two more short stories collection named Pyaar Ki Kahani and Pyaar Ki Dastaan, do check them out too ☺️

•••

(1) 𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓪 𝓝𝓪 𝓣𝓱𝓪

Zimraan and Badia have their life set ahead of them, but what happened when they have to marry each other?

***

(2) 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓲 𝓣𝓾𝓶 𝓗𝓲 𝓗𝓸 ✔️

After eight years of their marriage, Hafsa thinks Daniyal is hiding something from her. But, what it is, is he cheating on her? Or is it something else? Something more than that?

 But, what it is, is he cheating on her? Or is it something else? Something more than that?

***

(3) 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓻 ✔️

Taimoor And Nayab aren't really happily married but they are happy with each other. Then, why so suddenly Taimoor wants to marry his ex-fiancee?

***

(4) 𝓐𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪 𝓐𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪 ✔️

You always find love when you aren't looking, and with most unexpected person, that's what happens to Ifrah when she realises her feelings for Mr Khan.

Taken down by the Author

***

(6) 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓪𝓵

When Zaigham's wife left him and their three years old son, he doesn't have any other options but to remarry for his son's sake. Already making it clear that the girl shouldn't expect anything from him.

***

(7) 𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓪𝓱 ✔️

When Mehek returns to India after years, she comes across some truth and feelings which is hard for her to shake.

***

(8) 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓺-𝓔-𝓗𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓽

A girl who is ambitious, and a boy who is careless. How they meet? How they fall for each other? But most importantly, how will the love survive?

***

(9) 𝓟𝓮𝓱𝓵𝓲 𝓜𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 ✔️

A cute crush from school turned into a love in the office.

***

(10) 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓲 ✔️

This is the journey of newly wedded couple Ashaj and Minahil.

***

(11) 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓷 𝓨𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓪 ✔️

Diya chooses love over family. Years later, her daughter is stuck in the same position as her, but what will Roshni choose? Love or family?

***

(12) 𝓣𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓣𝓾𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓴 ✔️

Zaid, who has just returned to India, thought maybe this time he could maturely handle his feelings, but ALLAH had another plan for him.

***

***

(13) 𝓐𝓷 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓑𝓪𝓱𝓾 ✔️

Anupriya wants a perfect bahu, after searching for her for years, she has finally found her, but is Maya really an ideal bahu?

***

(14) 𝓐𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓟𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓱𝓪

Haya, a girl who was born with a silver spoon. But, it all changed when her father passed away, leaving her alone. With the cruelty of world, how will she survive?

***

(15) 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓻𝓪𝓱𝓲 ✔️

Subh-Dil and Ammar; newly wedded, are deeply in love with each other. but, good things don't last forever, their peaceful life is suddenly followed by trouble.

***

(16) 𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓺 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓽

Nawab Shams Malik always get whatever he wants. But this time, what he wants isn't a thing But a girl.

***

(17) 𝓓𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓲

A tale of love and jealousy.

***

(18) 𝓐𝓯𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓪  ✔️

Fifteen years, if you think, it is a very long period. But not that long enough to teach you how to live without someone.

•••

The stories which are completed have marks in their titled chapter.

Which doesn't have that mark means they are incomplete. Duh!

Some stories are on hiatus (break) which even I don't when I'll write it, I'll complete it, but that will take time so please don't ask when I'll update.

That's it. I hope you will enjoy my stories, do leave your valuable feedbacks.

-Ufaq