𝔸𝕒𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕠 ℙ𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕙𝕒 ⛅

Apne hontho'n ke beech Jo kahaani'yan daba ke muskura diya karti ho,
Kisi raat wahi kahani tumhari ankho'n se padhne aunga

'''''''''''''''''

Her hands were working swiftly as she tried to done the work quickly and make it to her college on time.

"Yeh hogaya Hai aap bahar sabko serve kar dijiye," when she was done with breakfast she ordered a maid.

(It's done now you can serve it to everyone,)

"Aur aap?" The maid asked as it was third time in a row she is skipping the breakfast.

(For you?)

"Main late ho rahi hoon," saying she left kitchen and went to her room to get ready.

(I'm getting late,)

"Mujhe yeh nahi khana, mere liye aloo ka paratha banaiye," getting down from stairs she heard her cousin's voice who was demanding his mother to make paratha for him.

(I don't want to eat this, make paratha for me.)

He isn't that picky in normal days but since the khansama went on leave she was in charge of cooking, he intentionlly do that to make her suffer more,

"Haya! Adil ke liye aloo ka paratha bana do," she thought about leaving the house before someone see her and asked her to do something but her bad luck her badi mamma saw her.

(Haya! Make paratha for Adil,)

"Badi mamma woh main college ke liye late ho rahi thi," she tried to make them understand but.

(Badia mamma I'm getting late for college,)

"Rehne dijiye mummy main bahar kuch kha lunga," Adil said to his mother, didn't leave any choice for Haya but to make paratha for him.

(Let it be mummy, I'll eat something from cafe,)

"You are late," as if today luck wasn't working on her side, quickly making paratha for Adil she left the house but the bus which she takes for collage already left she had to walk to taxi stand to catch taxi but still she got late for her first lecture.

"I'm sorry sir! It won't happen again," looking down she can feel everyone's eyes on her making her want to disappear from there.

"Take your seat," she was a bright student that's why the teacher weren't hard on her but still she knows if she get late again she will be in trouble.

But it wasn't in her hand, she just wishes the chef returned from her leave quickly.

She returned home tired and hungry, she skipped breakfast and forget take lunch with her,

"Mere liye chai bana do," she didn't had energy to climb stairs so she sat in living room for sometime.

(Make tea for me,)

"I've just returned from college," she opened her eyes and saw Adil who was busy in his phone.

"Are you saying no to me?" He looked at her.

"Yes! Agar chai peene ka itna hi shokh hai toh khud bana lo ya phir Afsha se bol do," taking all her anger out on him she left for her room.

(If you want to drink tea go make it yourself or tell Afsha to make it for you,)

After getting freshen up when she again entered her room a person was already there.

"Woh khane mein kuch ban hi nahi sabne bahar se order Kar liya tha aur Hume kuch banane ki izazat nahi hai is liye apke liye Maggi bana di," Noorie a maid said while putting the bowl out for Haya