Chapter Forty Five

Beginne am Anfang

"That puppy probably had an owner..." I said with a shake of my head.

"Well, wherever it is now, it still should've thrown the sandwich out or at least finish eating it before up and leaving like that" Ross said and I just wanted to smack my forehead at Ross' stupidity.

"I can't believe we're almost finished with our first year" Diana said as she looked at all her things on her desk.

"Mm...yeah. So much has happened this year" I said but I was mainly speaking about my situation.

Meeting the family I didn't know I had really changed me. I never expected that I would become as attached to them as I am now and I'm truly grateful to have met them. They were all so kind and even though they argued a lot, it was clear to me to me that it was just proof of how much they loved one another.

And now it seems that I've also come to love each and every one of them very much.

"It makes you think what next year will bring, right?" Diana said and I gave a small smile with a nod.

"Yes, I am looking forward to it" I said.

"Ross, that's disgusting!" We turned our heads to see Ross holding something out to Hayden who just backed away with a look of pure disgust on his face.

"Oh come on, it isn't that bad. It's just a little left overs" Ross said and I could swear that Hayden's face turned green.

"Your brother's lunch being left in your locker for half a year is a bad thing!" Hayden said and Ross grinned before beginning to chase Hayden around with the spoiled lunch.

"They're going to get in trouble" I said with a sigh.

"Let's just finish cleaning our things" Diana said and I followed her smart lead.

~ That Weekend, Third P.O.V~

It was hot.

Way too hot.

Ares was lying on one couch and on the other couch that was across from him, laid Max who was currently melting into a puddle of sweat despite the fact that he was right in front of the AC.

He was also preventing Ares from feeling any of the cool air.

"Max...move out the way" Ares said as he weakly glared at Max. As a response, Max slowly put his arms up in the air and made them in to an 'X' shape which made Ares frown.

He grabbed the closest thing next to him, which was a pillow, and threw it but because of Ares' lack of strength due to the heat, the pillow didn't make it very far.

"Come on, Max" Ares groaned but this doesn't faze Max as he moves his body even closer to the AC, officially blocking the only air coming to Ares.

'Fucking little jerk...' Ares thought.

Max felt his phone ring in his pocket and without thinking much, he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Can you move from in front of the AC?"

Max frowned and turned his head to see Ares just staring at him with his phone held to his ear.

"Why are you calling me?" Max asked.

Ares found himself trying his best to not get annoyed at Max in this heat but Max was making it pretty hard for him.

"Because you're in the way and it's hot" Ares said as he threw another pillow at Max but this time with a little more force. Ares grinned when seeing the pillow hit Max in the face and he watched as Max fell off of the couch.