i'm not going to stand for something that reign had to put up with for a month and be treated like trash for it, after a minute i heard his footsteps down the hallway then the elevator doors open meaning he was going down to get coffee.

clearly it isn't that hard but i guess he just doesn't want to walk around the building which is the dumbest thing i've ever heard, i completed the second paper and began my third one just as i heard the elevator go off again meaning boss was back.

then a knock came from my door before it opened boss walked in with a coffee in his hand, "how's your coffee?" i asked with a smile, "that was very unprofessional of you miss evans." he stated with an unamused expression but i didn't care.

"it's not my job to serve you drinks when you can easily get them yourself."

"how many papers do you have left to do?"

"when i finish this one i'll have one more to do after lunch."

"you'll have two more to do after lunch."

"what?"

"i'm adding you a paper for today."

"but-"

"no buts miss evans, you should of gotta that coffee."

then he walked out of my room and closed the door behind him, i'm not a violent person but this seemed like a perfect reason to throw a stapler at his head and at full force, i didn't do it but it would of felt amazing.. for me.. quite the opposite for him.

but i sighed and kept my cool as i continued to work on my third paper which i just about managed to finish and send off before it was lunch hour, when i walked out my room coincidentally so did boss meaning we'd have to share an elevator ride.. lovely.

so i walked into the elevator first as i was closer then he walked in a few seconds later before we headed down to the ground floor, we didn't talk at all and when we got to the ground floor i just walked out quickly and headed to yasmin who was still by reception.

"kill me."

"boss finally being himself?"

"kind of, i didn't get him his coffee so he had to get it himself and now he's given me an extra paper to do."

"it is a long one?"

"i don't know he hasn't sent it to me."

"what time does camila have work?"

"i don't know that's the thing i just know she has work, so i have no idea if i'll be able to make it home before she has to leave."

"why don't you just tell him?"

"no point, he won't change him mind."

yasmin sighed and nodded before reign joined us with a smile then we went to the restaurant, it was my turn to get our food while yasmin and reign looked for a table and after a few minutes i joined them at a table with our food.

i wasn't really mind present at lunch, i listened to the conversation yasmin and reign had but i didn't add any input because i was trying to figure out how i'd get home in a quicker way.