Zayn started to realize something. And he started laughing.

"What could possibly be funny?" Lovejoy asked, with serious tone of voice.

"I put the diamond..in the coat. And I put the coat on her!" Zayn stated.

The diamond necklace or also known as The Heart of the Ocean, are in the coat. Yes, in Zayn's coat that he puts on Perrie earlier.

PERRIE'S POV~

The fear on my system didn't fade as well the nervousness, of course, our lives are un danger, who wouldn't be afraid and uneasy? Jade and I just continued to run. But it's not just the two of us, inside my head there's a lot. Are we going to become able to get out of here? I don't know.

I don't know, I don't know and I don't know. Even myself can't answer my own question. I need to hear Jade's insight. Are we sharing the same thoughts?

"Jade?" I asked, my voice is shaking.

"Perrie? Something wrong?" She replied.

I blew a deep sigh and looked straight in her eyes. "Are we gonna...are we going to survive?" I asked. Holding back my tears. I don't want to look too weak for her. Her forehead wrinkled and her eyebrows furrowed at my question.

"What? Why did you ask?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I....I don't know either," I replied, staring at her face.

She sighed. "I can see in your eyes that you're thinking about your bad dream again..am I right?" She asked.

I looked at the water and back at her eyes. But I didn't respond.

"Listen to me, Perrie. Even though I've already told you so many times, I'll never get tired of telling you this. We will survive together. Alright?"

I can't manage to form a word in my mouth. I just nodded my head as a response.

We will survive together. We will get out of here. Even if it's...freaking hopeless.

The bad dream..she's right. I've been thinking about that ever since I woke up that time. And..the happy dream..I hope that the bad dream will be gone. I don't want to think of that...but in this situation, it's always coming back in my head. Together. We will survive together. Even if it's possible and impossible. No matter what happens, I will never stop loving her. My feelings for her shouldn't be taken away by this disaster. If one of us should disappear, I wish it would be me. That's what I intended to do at the very first time after all, right?

I'll never regret boarding this ship. I'll never. This is where I met Jade. This is where we met. And if all of this, will be in the very bottom of the Atlantic, the memories will remain even for a decades. I'm sure of that.

"You know what Perrie..." I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her spoke. I immediately turned my head to face her.

"I am petrified and nervous as well," She stated, smiling.

"I reckon that...everyone here are feeling the exact same feelings we did. But I'm just thinking, that no mattwr how impossible or possible it can be, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel..there will be a rainbow after the rain..and there will always have a solution in every problem. I am praying and hoping that we will surpass this huge disaster...together," She added, smiling and caressing my cheek with her thumb. I smiled at her, as my tears started to fall.

I can't hold them back anymore. I know I should be brave, but crying isn't that bad, right? Crying means you're strong, right?...if Jade is strong...I am stronger. I remember telling her that when we played. The arm wrestling. I remember how stubborn I am, telling her that I'm the stronger one. And she's calling me a little kid. Yes, indeed. I am such a little kid. But she made me mature. She made me realized so many things. She taught me so much, just like what she said few seconds ago, there's always a solution..there's no problem without a solution. There's no challenge that we won't surmount and there's no misery that won't be replaced by joviality.