20. I Love You Too

No sleep. Once again, your thoughts kept you up all night. That and Aubrey's date was a flop. She was sleeping in your bed.

It was 1:00 AM. You sneakily got out of bed and put your sneakers on. You grabbed a jacket and walked out.

It was very dark outside, but the pepper spray in your pocket should keep you safe.

Your feet dragged you to the bakery. Someone was on the steps leading up to the place. You slowly walked closer.

Jungkook. He chose you. A smile appeared on your face. "Jungkook!" Someone yelled.

A woman yelled. Quinn. The smile on your face fell at the sound of her voice. "What are you doing with my boyfriend?" She asked while walking towards you.

"Nothing..." You said, walking away. What was I thinking? He deserves to be with Quinn. His ideal type.

You held in your tears as you made your way back to your house. "Y/n! Wait!" Quinn called out for you.

"He's madly in love with you." She spoke. You froze in your spot. "I'm just using him." A sad smile took over your face.

"I want to hear that from him. As I've said before, he needs to know his feelings."

You walked back home. Jungkook finally woke up as Quinn shook him. She sighed. "I tried to stop her, but she walked away."

Jungkook felt his heart break into a million pieces.

~~~

3 months later

"Tomorrow is Yoongi's wedding?" You asked your brother. Asher nodded with a smile. "I can't believe it. I thought he would marry Zoey."

A scoff came from the kitchen. "I would have never let that happen." Ashley laughed, making you smile.

Even though things seemed finally normal in your life, you still felt like something was missing. More like someone.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Zoey asked as she saw you zoned out. You fake smiled and nodded your head.

"Talk to him." Zoey sighed out. She was tired of seeing you like that. Questioning if he was going to talk to you again.

~~~

"Through our entire relationship, I've never cheated on you," Jungkook said to Quinn. She sighed. "Then who were all those girls in your contacts."

"Lisa is one of my stylists. Brooke is short for Brooklyn. She's Jin's girlfriend. Jamie is one of my best friends. And you know who Aubrey is."

Quinn sat down next to Jungkook. "I believe you." He smiled. "I'm sorry about Noah." Quinn pursed her lips.

Noah had been put in prison for murder. "He was a toxic man." She responded with a shrug.

Jungkook was happy. He was finally ending a relationship on good terms. "You should talk to her."

Quinn's suggestion made Jungkook raise an eyebrow. "Since when were you on her side?" A chuckle left her lips.

"When I saw that you were in love with her." A soft smile took over Jungkook's face.

~~~

Nova sighed. Both her and Jimin had a plan. "When are they going to be here?" She asked with a pout.

Jimin patted his daughter's head. "Soon. Both of them are always late." Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Nova hopped off of her father's lap and ran to open the door. You had a blush on your face, so did Jungkook.