16. Modeling Again

You couldn't sleep. Something was off. You felt it in your gut. You rose out of bed and changed out of you onesie.

You walked out of the room to see Cameron and Aubrey fast asleep on the couches.

A smile spread across your face as you walked out of the house. Some bad was happening. You let your feet guide you.

Instead of walking, your feet we're running. When you stopped, you ere in the alleyway behind your bakery.

Someone was passed out and leaned against the wall. Your eyes widened and you ran over to help the person.

As you got closer the face became more familiar. Jungkook was passed out. You pulled out your phone and called 911.

~~~

"What?" Jimin asked as he was half awake. He stayed up Nova watching her favorite cartoon.

"I found Jungkook passed out and beat up behind my bakery." Once Jimin calculated your words, he flew out of the bed, trying not to wake up Nova's mother.

He put on shoes and a jacket. He left the house and went over to the hospital. Jimin put on his mask before walking into the hospital.

You were sitting in the waiting room. "So how did you find him?" You didn't even realize that he was sat next to you.

"I had a gut feeling and just let my feet take me there." Jimin was confused. He thought that after the whole Yoongi thing Jungkook went home.

~~~

Before you found him

Jungkook left the stadium not knowing where to go. He didn't want to stay with Quinn. Lord knows what Noah might do if he stayed there.

The man found himself walking into a bar. Jungkook didn't want to feel the pain anymore.

He was tired of hurting you. He was tired of hurting people. Jungkook sighed as he sat down.

He's never felt more helpless. It hurt. His heart hurt. Jungkook drank all of his problems away.

This is how he ends up doing dumb things.

~~~

"He should be fine. He's just got a couple of bruises." You shook your head. "He should be fine or he is fine."

The doctor smiled at you. "He is fine." You shook your head. "I don't think fine is good enough for me."

Jimin chuckled. "Y/n, he's okay." He put his hand on your shoulder. "But, I want to know that he's just as perfect as before."

The doctor sighed. "Aww. You think I'm perfect?" Everyone's heads turned to Jungkook, who had been awake since the conversation started.

You nervously laughed at the doctor. "Sorry, I just really care about him." Jungkook's brows furrowed.

Why does she only say that when I'm in the hospital? The doctor nodded and walked out. You glared at Jungkook.

"Why were you out drinking so late?" He pursed his lips. Jungkook hissed in pain. There was a cut on it.

"For the record, I didn't hurt myself. Noah beat me up." You were surprised that he knew. "I know, and Big Hit is already taking legal action."

Jungkook nodded and a smirk spread across his face. "What?" You asked as the smirk kept getting wider.

"You seemed very worried." You looked at Jimin, who had an eyebrow raised at you.

"I was worried but..." He changed the subject. "Wait! You have yet to answer my question. Why were you at a bar that late at night?"