11. It Would Hurt

Jimin held Nova in his hands as they watched you and Jungkook playing around in the pool. "This right here is what they call love." He spoke to the little girl.

"Do you love Mommy?" That question shocked Jimin. Of course, she has her mother's mind. He thought to himself.

You got out of the pool, speed walking away from Jungkook. He was chasing after you after the pool incident.

You hid behind Jimin. Jungkook stood in front of his hyung. "Does she really believe that you would be on her side."

Jimin moved to the side and Jungkook gave you a devilish look. Jimin put Nova down and decided to end this situation.

"Would you look at that? People are coming in." You smirked at Jungkook as you walked over to greet people.

~~~

Cameron glared at his sister. "I thought you said that you were taking a break from guys." Camila pursed her lips.

"The thing is, I just feel lonely in that house by myself." Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me that bullshit. If you were really lonely, you would've asked me to move in with you."

She sighed. "Fine. A guy that I really like asked me out. How could I say no?"

Camila loved her brother, but sometimes he asked way too many questions.

"Okay, but call me if anything goes wrong."

~~~

Quinn laid in bed with a man next to her. She smiled at this man. I guess I should've told you that Quinn was a great actress.

The man next to her was the man she was truly in love with. "So when is it gonna be here?" He asked only caring about money.

"He said that the next time he has money, he'll get me something for our anniversary." Quinn smiled at him.

The man looked at her proudly. "That's my baby girl." She would do anything to keep this man.

They were cuddled up. Quinn didn't want to let go of him. In fact, she wouldn't let go of him.

~~~

You were in the kitchen putting five candles on the cake that Jungkook bought. A smile on your face.

It had been a while since you let your inner child out. It was fun. Nova ran in she looked panicked.

You bent down to her level. "What's wrong?" All of a sudden her panicked face turned into a smile.

Nova pointed behind you and ran back outside. You slowly got up and turned around.

Jungkook stood behind you with a smile on his face. "You know, you never fully repaid me for helping Cameron with his job."

Your brows furrowed at him. "Yes, I did. We went out on a date and you brought Quinn." He shook his head.

"And then your crazy ex appeared." You nodded. "Okay?" He nodded with you. "So this means that we're going on another date."

Your eyebrows raised in shock. "What? Why? Don't you have a girlfriend?" He nodded again. "This is just a friendly dinner. Nothing has to happen."

Jimin ran in, looking very angry. "I have a birthday party to manage." He picked up the cake angrily, but carefully.

"You guys need to just kiss and make up." (Felt the need to start singing BlackPink. Sorry, continuing on with the story.)

"You heard him." Jungkook started leaning in. You put your hand on his bare chest to stop him.