3. Always There For You

You walked downstairs with a grumpy face. "Alright, let's go." You said to Jungkook, who just raised an eyebrow at you.

"I'm waiting for someone." You turned to him and sighed. "You're bringing that bitch, aren't you?" Jungkook glared at you.

"Why are you so mad?" You rolled your eyes and walked into the backyard. No way in hell am I gonna get played again.

You closed the door and pulled your phone out of your purse. You clicked on the contact labeled 'Chimmy.'

"Hey, are you free tonight?" Jimin rose his eyebrow. "Why? Do you wanna hang out?" You bit your lip.

"Sort of. Jungkook played me again and I need your help." Jimin smiled at your words.

"What is it?" You fiddled with the chain of your purse. "I need you to go on a date with me." He chuckled.

"Who wouldn't want to go on a date with you?" A sigh left your lips. "Thank you." You said almost breathlessly.

He hung up the phone and you walked back inside. That's when you made eye contact with Quinn.

She was Jungkook's ideal type. You smirked at the man sat on your couch. "Well, it looks like we can leave now."

You chuckled. "I'm waiting for someone." The two looked at each other. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at you.

"What does that mean?" You sat down on the couch with a smirk spread across your face.

"I'm not gonna get played again." Quinn laughed and you shot her one hard glare. "Just sit and wait with me."

Jungkook scoffed at your behavior. "I never agreed to someone else coming." He tried to argue. You looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Neither did I." A knock was heard from the other side of the front door. You smiled and walked to the door.

Jimin might have been close by because he reached your house in record time. You opened the door and Jungkook growled in anger.

"So, where we heading?"

~~~

Silence. You poked at your food. No one talked. No one really wanted to. Ever so often Quinn would rub Jungkook's leg.

Finally, someone opened their mouth. "I have a place to take you," Jimin whispered into your ear. You looked at him with furrowed brows.

"Where?" You whispered back. "Finish your food and I'll take you." You smiled at him and started to eat your food.

"What we're you two talking about?" You glared at Jungkook. "That's none of your business." You responded while stuffing your face with food.

"Well, actually it is my business." You stopped eating and raised an eyebrow at him. "Because I'm still on a date with you."

You stared at Jungkook. "And who said that this night is over?"

~~~

"Hey, Kook?" You two were sat on the beach. He looked at you. "What happened?" You looked his way and squinted.

The sun was blinding that day. "You haven't been talking to me these days..." Jungkook pursed his lips.

"Did I do something wrong?" He didn't know what to say. The truth would only hurt you.

"No. I–I'm just busy." That was the first lie Jungkook ever told you. That was the start of many lies he told.

~~~