8. I Care About You

It had been a month since you cut the negativity out of your life. It had been a month since you talked to Camila. She still called and never gave up on trying to talk to you.

Your bakery gained popularity after you came out as the owner. Everyone loved your pastries and desserts. You were doing good.

Jungkook, on the other hand, seemed a bit lost. Quinn wouldn't leave him alone. Every time he wanted to go to the beach she would follow him.

Quinn was worried about him cheating again. Jungkook told himself that he wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.

Although in Quinn's eyes he seemed happy, Jungkook was completely upset. When he was performing on stage he wouldn't be focused.

Jungkook just wished that he could turn back time. He wanted to go back and undo the shit he did.

~~~

Cameron was helping you clean up the bakery before closing. "How's Camila doing?" He furrowed his brows at your words.

"She got fired and now working at a diner." You sighed. "Damn. I thought she would have been fine without me."

Cameron threw away the Lysol wipes in the trash. "Really? Cause it seemed as though you knew what you were doing."

A slight smile appeared on your lips. The bell on the door rang, indicating that someone had walked in.

You walked out to the register. "Sorry, sir, but we're closed." The man was wearing a black mask.

You narrowed your eyes. "Asher?" The man smiled under his mask. "Yes?" You ran behind the counter and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Asher pulled down his mask and patted your back. You finally let go. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled. "What? So, now I can't visit my sister?" You pinched his arm and he winced in pain. "Are you here for Zoey?"

Asher shook his head. "I'm actually here for her friend." You nodded as he looked around the place.

"So you gave up modeling for a bakery?" He asked as he shoved you. "Yeah. I mean, did you forget you told me to become a model?"

Asher shrugged. "I think you're taking this way too seriously." You glared at him. You already knew about the shit he's been through.

"I can easily say that I'm not your sister. But I won't because I know that it will hurt your feelings." You said in a joking tone.

Asher's parents had adopted you. Ever since then, Asher will not say that you two are not related. "Yes, that would offend me."

You chuckled. "So, what's going on with you and Jungkook?" As he asked that Cameron walked out to see what was taking you so long.

"I wouldn't mention that name around her..." Your brother smiled at Cameron and then glared at you.

"I told you that being friends with Jimin was a bad idea." You rolled your eyes. "Jimin has nothing to do with this."

~~~

"I made us dinner." After you decided to cut him out of your life, Quinn forced Jungkook to move in with her.

Jungkook looked at his girlfriend with a blank face. "I'm not hungry..." He made his way to their shared bedroom.

Quinn followed behind him. "You haven't eaten in 3 days..." Jungkook walked into the closet and took off his shirt.

"Who cares? I said that I wasn't hungry." He changed into more comfortable clothes and turned to look at Quinn.

"What if I can get Y/n to talk to you?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "I would be an idiot to believe that." Jungkook laid down on the bed.