12. There's Always A Reason

Jungkook looked at his girlfriend. A woman he never was in love with. A woman he just couldn't let go of. "Am I going on the date with you and Y/n?"

Quinn snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts. "No. I need to talk to her. Just us two." She was upset but agreed.

Jungkook put on his jacket and looked at her. He wanted to let go of her but knew the risks of doing that.

"Have a nice day at work," Quinn said as Jungkook left the house. As soon as she saw the door close, she pulled out her phone.

Quinn clicked on the contact labeled 'Bae💋' with a smile on her face. "Can you come over?"

~~~

You yawned as you opened the door to the bakery. Cameron furrowed his brows at you. "What happened at the birthday party?"

You gave him a soft smile. "I figured out that Jimin had a child." Cameron's jaw dropped.

"I also found out Jungkook was lying about something to me." Cameron's jaw snapped shut.

So what Camila said was true? A smile appeared on your face. "It was fun though." You said while putting on your apron.

A customer walked in. This time you were surprised to see his face. "Hey, Yoongi. I thought you were going to Vegas today?"

He smiled and nodded. "I am, but I came in here to buy a donut." You smiled as Jin soon came in.

"Why would you leave me out there by myself?" You snorted while trying to keep in your laugh.

"Make that two donuts." You nodded at Yoongi's words. "Well, you were too busy trying to find RJ."

A smile made its way to your face as you passed the order on to Cameron. "How are you and Zoey?" You asked, wanting to speak to Yoongi again.

"Well, I don't have feelings for her. I've actually never had feelings for her."

Your brows furrowed as Cameron came back out with the donuts. They were put in two different plastic containers.

"Let's go before you get too worked up," Yoongi said calmly. He picked up the two donuts and Jin started to ramble on again.

~~~

Jungkook kept staring at Jimin. "What is it?" Jimin sighed out. Jungkook looked away and shook his head.

Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Something's obviously bothering you." The maknae decided to ask his question.

"How the fuck do you have a kid?" Jimin chuckled. "She was the best mistake to ever happen to me."

First, it was Yoongi kissing a girl at a club. Now, Jimin has a child. Jungkook didn't know what was going on with his group.

"Do you mind explaining why Y/n hates you so much?" That question shocked Jungkook. He did know what to say.

"It's a long story, but I'll start from the beginning."

~~~

You had something to ask Jungkook. Usually, you would text him, but something was telling you to go to his house.

You had a huge smile on your face as you knocked on the door. His front door cracked open.

With slow steps, you made your way inside his house. You kept silent, not knowing what had happened.

"She's getting in the way..." A female voice you were familiar with. Quinn. You figured that she might have been referring to you.

"I know, but that won't matter. We'll put out the video and everything will be okay." Another voice you were familiar with.