18. Seven Months

You woke up and walked downstairs to meet Asher. He was making two cups of coffee. He smiled.

You had been staying there for the past week. "Are you ready to get your things from the house?"

Asher walked over to you with the cups of coffee. "Yeah, I can't believe that we're leaving today."

You took the cup from his hands and took a sip. "I'm really going to miss you." Zoey ran downstairs. "Ashley is asleep."

Sometimes it surprises you that Asher had a baby. "Don't forget to change her." Asher rolled his eyes at Zoey.

"I know what to do. You guys go." He handed Zoey the other coffee cup and practically pushed you two out of the door.

~~~

"Jungkook, you need to leave for practice," Aubrey whined. She had to stay with him at her house for a week. He was worried about you.

"I know. I won't be late." Jungkook said in a calm voice. Suddenly the door opened, revealing you and Zoey.

Aubrey gasped and ran over to you. She stopped and slapped your arm. "Where have you been?!"

You smiled at your roommate. "I've been at my brother's house." Aubrey narrowed her eyes at you.

"She's telling the truth." Zoey interrupted. "Now, can we please go get your things?" You nodded and started to walk over to your room.

That was until you got stopped. "A-Are you moving out?" Jungkook asked, blocking your path. "Are you gonna be in Quinn's life?"

Jungkook couldn't figure out if that was a trick question. So, he answered honestly. "Yes." You smiled.

"Then, there's your answer." You walked past him and into your room. Zoey followed behind you.

"Wait, so are you really moving out?" Jungkook was surprised. He never thought that you would actually want to leave this place.

"Well, I'll be gone for seven months with Camila." You took a suitcase that was set at the back of your closet.

"Don't you have practice today?" Zoey asked, trying to get Jungkook to leave the house. He checked the time.

A sigh left his lips. "Yeah." He left the room walking over to practice with the rest of the guys.

~~~

"I can't believe we're flying business class," Camila said with excitement all in her voice. Cameron rolled his eyes at his twin.

You didn't know that he was coming with you guys. It was always nice to have company.

"Calm down. Are we not going there for business?" Camila rolled her eyes at your words.

"I have a right to be happy." You chuckled at her. "Whatever." You looked out the window.

You had no idea why you did that. At this point, the plan was flying over cities. To some, this was a beautiful sight, but to you it was scary.

~~~

Jungkook accidentally stepped on Jimin's foot. As Jimin was about to yell, he saw the look in Jungkook's eyes.

"Okay, I think it's time we have a talk." Jimin walked over to the speaker and turned off the music.

Jungkook finally snapped out of his daze. All seven boys formed a circle on the floor.

"I'll start," Jimin suggested, raising his hand. "I have a child." Everyone was shocked. Everyone except Jungkook.