10. More Than A Friend

Quinn was tired of it. She gave her all to Jungkook and all she got in return was him being hung up on you. "When will you realize that she doesn't love you?"

Jungkook looked at his girlfriend. "Never. She made a promise. When Y/n makes a promise she keeps it." The two stood in front of your bakery.

Jungkook was debating whether to go in or not. With a sigh, he opened the door. Quinn walked in first and he followed behind.

"Why didn't you ask me earlier?" You chuckled at Jimin's words. "Well, I didn't think you would want to go." Jungkook furrowed his brows at the conversation.

You looked at Jungkook with a fake smile. "What can I get you?" He smirked and the situation seemed familiar to Jimin.

"I have an offer for you." Your brows raised in shock. "What?" Jungkook chuckled. "If you start modeling again-" Before he could continue, you cut him off.

"You'll leave me alone?" He put his hand up to shush you. "And you hire Camila back-" You cut him off again.

"I'll hire her." Jungkook shook his head. "You also have to let Camila work with you in the modeling area."

You nodded and he smiled. "Well then, see you never again." A smile came to your face as he walked out of your bakery.

Quinn followed behind him. As soon as Jungkook left the bakery, he pursed his lips. He felt weak. Did Jungkook need you?

He didn't know.

~~~

Camila had her arms crossed over her chest. "Why can't you just get to the point?" She asked, confused at where you were trying to go with this conversation.

You sighed in defeat. "I want to hire you again." For the first time in a long line, you were being selfish. You didn't want Jungkook around you anymore.

"What? Why?" She asked her arms now at her sides. Camila sat down next to you on the couch.

"You were right. I was being petty. You are a great worker and I shouldn't have fired you."

She smirked. "Did Jungkook say that he would leave you alone if you hired me again?" You widened your eyes at her.

"Well, unlucky for you, I have a better job." Camila lied. In reality, she wanted you to sort out this whole Jungkook mess.

Jungkook knew that Camila wouldn't take the job again. Although he knew that, you were a great convincer.

"But I'm tired of him..." Camila rolled her eyes. "And? You need to figure out the reason behind what he did."

~~~

"You don't have to be here with me," Jungkook said while looking at Quinn. They were stood outside of your bakery.

Jungkook forgot the real reason for coming earlier. "You never know, she might try flirting with you." He glared at his girlfriend.

"I'm wearing my mask. She won't even notice that it's me." Jungkook opened the door and walked in without Quinn behind him.

As he walked in, he expected you to be by the register. Instead, Cameron was there with a smile on his face.

Jungkook needed a cake. "Can you guys make a Minnie Mouse cake?"

~~~

"That's not gonna work this time, Y/n," Camila said as you pulled out a bikini from your closet. After she explained her side of the story you decide to forgive her.

Camila thought that Jungkook was tempting. To be honest, who wouldn't say that Jungkook wasn't tempting.

Aubrey made a disgusted face. "For crying out loud Y/n. You're going to a five-year-old's birthday party."