So here we are heading to God knows where.

"You will see, love." I groan I was so curious we have been driving for ten minutes now.

"And here we are."

"What?" I said and looked around. We parked in front of an abandoned warehouse. I was both scared and terrified. "Anthony, w-what are we doing here?"

"You will see precious. Don't be scared I'm here with you. Okay?" I slowly nodded and gulp down my fear. I was about to open the door and Anthony stopped me. "I'll take care of that." He said then came out of the car jogging to my side of the car he opens it for me. I smiled up at him as I come down with the killer hills.

We walk up to the warehouse while I couldn't stop shaking. Anthony was about to open the door when I quickly stop him.

"Wait Anthony," I said, he gives me a questioning look.

Did he find out?

And he brought me here to kill me? I just hope he didn't. I gulp loudly. I shook off that thought. He possibly can't.

"Larisa? Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I look up at him then smiled.

"Y-yes I am. You can open." I said gesturing my hands towards the wooden door. He nods then turns the door nob as it makes a weird sound before pushing it wide open. I stare at the darkness.

Yes, he has found out and he's here to kil-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISA!!!" The lights then switch on as I jump and ran to Anthony's back holding his shirt tight.

I peak my head from his back then saw everyone: Lyra, the B-twins, Ryan I haven't seen him since I left, Marco same, Anthony's mum and few other strange faces. I slowly come out from Anthony's back. My eyes became blurry.

All the people I care about and cares for me are all here. They are the once who really cares about me.

"Aaaaaw sweety it's your day. Don't cry and mess up the make up." Anthony's mum said quickly walking up to me and takes out a tissue tapping it on my wet cheeks before hugging me. "It's okay sweetie." She pulls away and Anthony turns me to face him. He holds my hands.

"I love you Larisa. I'm so happy you came to this world and lighten my darkness. You are just like my hero. Without you I'm hopeless, weak and empty. I love you so much Larisa. My sweet precious." With that he smashes my lips on his and I wasted no time kissing back as people start screaming "oooohs".

Few seconds later we pull back and I chuckle at the red lipstick on his lips. I quickly wipe it off with my thumb.

I started getting hugs from people and I found out the strange faces I didn't know were either from Anthony's gang or few friends invited by Lyra and The twins girlfriends.

We ate cake, few snacks and drinks. We dance to the song but obviously Anthony didn't want to join with the dancing so I had to force him but he just stood at the centre with folded arms while I dance around him until he finally hold my waist dancing with me.

"HI GUYS!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!" We all turned to the so familiar voice. Chanel. My mood changed as I angrily walked up to her standing in front of her and facing her.