*37*

LARISA'S POV

"WHAT?!" Then I started laughing out really loud. I even end up having tears. Me? Getting married at seventeen? I kept on laughing. I never knew my real dad could be a joker. Like really.

"I'm serious." He said with his boss tone with made me flinch from it and stopped my laugh.

"No. You can't be." I said as my hands start shaking. Does he know what he is saying? Does he have any idea what marriage means? I'm going to be with someone I'm sure I don't even know forever.

"Yes. I am sweetheart. You are getting married in a week later."

"A week?! Dad!!! Have you suddenly gone crazy?! What's really wrong with you? Now I understand why I wasn't happy seeing you for the first time! You are crazy!! You are insanely crazy!!! -"

"SHUT UP!!!" He said hitting his hand on the desk with so much force. Making me jump on my seat. My eyes became blurry.

"Why Dad? Why do you want me to get married in an early age? Why?" I said as a sob manage to escape. I took the pens from inside the container and throw all the pens and pencils at him. But he doesn't flinch. I then throw the container at him. He covers his face with his hands. I wipe the table with my arms, as all the papers on his desk landed on the floor.

Before I could see what's happening. He held my arms tight facing me with a cold glare before landing a punch on my cheek. I dropped to the ground. But my elbow touches the ground so I don't hit my head on the floor. I felt dizzy for a while as I hold my head trying to keep it in place.

After my dizziness was completely gone. I touch my sore cheek. It hurts so bad when I just touch it. I'm sure there's a bruise forming. My tears continues to flow freely as I can't believe he is biological father again.

I was grabbed off the ground as he holds my cloth from my chest in fist glaring at me. His face inches closer to mine.

"Don't you ever repeat all you just did and say to me again!! Is that clear?!" The smell from alcohol mixed with cigarette hits my nostrils. "Am I clear?!" He said shaking me. I quickly nodded. "Words."

"Y- yes sir."

"Dad." He corrects.

"Yes d - dad."

"Now listen carefully. You are getting married in a week wether you like it or not. Don't worry about the wedding preparations. It's all sorted." He says threatenly close to my face. I quickly nodded. "Words." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yes D - dad."

"Now we are done. You may leave." He said and pushes me back with so much force. I fell down with my butt as I hiss at the pressure. I couldn't feel my butt for a while until the pain settles in. I resist the urge to scream at the pain. "Why are you still here my beautiful daughter?"

I quickly got up and run out of the room. Closing the door with so much force even though it's heavy. My tears couldn't stop streaming down my cheeks as small sobs escape from my mouth even though I try holding it. Brandon looks at me with sad eyes.

That's why he wasn't talking much with me earlier. So he knew all this while. He knew that Beast was marrying me to someone, a stranger. He comes closer to me but I flinch back.

I walked pass him before running to my room and locking it. I dropped on the bed and as my sobs fills the room my tears streaming like a waterfall.

***

I

cried and sobbed all night.

Anthony's face comes to mind. I remember all the good times we spent together and all the bad. Even though we went in a relationship, I like him. I enjoy his company, I can admit I will get jealous just seeing him close to another.

My so called biological dad is truly a monster and a beast. How could he just marry his own daughter off. My cheek stings from the slap on it. I lightly touch it but hiss out. I cried all night. Not finding any sleep.

A knock is heard from the door. I ignore it and kept on crying. Why is he marrying me off? Wait, is that why he wanted me, he looked for me? But why would he choose to marry me off?

Another knock comes after. I just kept quiet and then comes another knock. Knowing this person will never give up and leave. I slowly walk up to the door and unlock it. Brandon stares at me with sad eyes even though he tried masking it. I glare at him.

"What? What do you want?"

"Can I at least come in?" He asked.

"No." I said blankly and decided on shutting the door on his face. But of course he puts his feet on the way. I sigh and angrily stomp my feet on his. He yelps and quickly took his feet from the door way.

I then shut the door with so much force. I was on my way walking towards the bed when Brandon manages to let out.

"Your dad said you are meeting your husband to be at  12pm so you should be ready or else you will see what awaits you." Then I hear his feet distancing away.

12 seems to be Mr Beast favourite number.

***

12am on the dot, I got out the room and found my self in the second stairs going down. Thanks to Brandon he made me study the way from the living room to my room. Since the living room was closer to the exit door.

As I make my way further downstairs, I could here faint voices of people talking and laughing. I reached the last stairs and their laughs and voices all died down. I quickly look down not liking the attention.

"My beautiful daughter come over here." The Beast voice says and I made my way to him. As I stand next to him, he rests his arm on my shoulders. I try shrugging it off but he holds my shoulders tight into place. "Now sweetheart, greet you husband and father-in-law."

I looked up.

I looked at the middle aged man and greeted him with a fake smile as trying to form a real one didn't work. Then I looked at the guy standing next to him.

I locked eyes with him.

Fear fills up my body as I looked at him. My hands starts shaking. Old memories returning. Memories I tried my hardest to erase.  I felt like I'm starting to have a panic attack as I felt all the places he touched on me.

Demian

The rapist.

HI GUYS!!!

SORRY FOR ALL THIS SAD PARTS BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WILL GET BETTER..... WITH TIME.

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍