*BOOK II: 30*

LARISA'S POV

We stepped in the club and the lights here are dime red, with the song beating so hard, I had to cover my ears. Antonio holds my hand and drags me to his office.

We finally got there since everyone made sure to make space for us, actually for Antonio but since his holding me, they made for me too.

He opens the door, I didn't really noticed the first time I entered the club. He gestures for me to get in and I did, he follows after. He locks the door and there are guys in suit standing around, yep they all look intimidating with serious faces on. They nod at Antonio and he nods back but gestures them to follow us. They did and before you know they look like a whole army following behind us.

We finally got to an open space. It's quite big, compare to the club honestly. The walls had different tools around to torture someone. There are about three chairs, one was empty but the other two made me wince and cringe as there are two guys covered in blood and they looked tiredly facing down.

"Welcome to my torture chamber." Antonio says. I turn to stare at him. He smirks sadistically and continues. "This is were I torture to death, my betrayers, thief, enemies. Name it all." He says. Then went behind the two helpless guys. He took out his silver gun. I stared having an emotionless face on as I watch him point his gun at the back of one of the guys head. "Any last word Paul?"

"I-I.." Antonio's gun makes a loud noise around the walls as I stare wide eyes as Paul body went limp. But I stayed still. I couldn't move but just stare. I felt my feet were practically glued to the ground.

I glance behind me and I could feel the army of men behind me. After a few moments of silence. "Come here precious." Antonio calls. But I couldn't move my feet. I have never in my years of knowing Antonio, I never knew he could be this heartless. I actually forgot that he was a Mafia, that he has obviously killed thousands of people, just like my father. "I don't like repeat myself." I could hear the change in his voice. Making me jump a little at his warning tone. I gulp and slowly walk towards him.

"Did you love that?" He asks. I stare at him as if he has gone completely mad. Is he asking me did I love how he killed a life? He just continue grinning at me.

"How can you ask such question?" I asked looking at him.

"Just asking,.." he shrugs then continues. "Anyways.." he says then takes out a shining golden gun from his pocket. He stretches it out to me. "Take this." I took the gun from his hand. "Now stand infront of this guy." He says pointing at the other guy who started shaking when Antonio shot Paul. I stare around at the men filling almost half of the room. I slowly walk to the front of the blooded guy.

I stood infront of him. He slowly lift his head up. His face was already badly shaped. I couldn't stare at him any longer so I looked up at Antonio who is standing behind him.

"Shoot him." He says.

"What?" I asked.

"Shoot. Him." Antonio repeats staring at me emotionless. Where is the Antonio I know? My palms were beginning to sweat.

I cleared my throat and stare back at the guy. He was terrified, his body language and face showed how scared he was. I stare back at Antonio and nodded. I have to do this, I can do this. I then raised my hand with the golden gun, slowly pointing it at the guy's forehead. I brought my other hand for support.

"What has he done?" I asked Antonio not taking my eyes from the guy.

"He betrayed-" I cut Antonio off as I already press the shoot button making a loud gunshot sound on this walls. He falls limp. Few seconds later, of silence. A sound of clapping filled the room I quickly glance at where the clapping was coming from.