*5*

I walked in the detention classroom. There where few people here so i just looked down and took my seat. I don't have homework today. So I just put on earphones and played a song.

Few minutes later I dose off like the teacher.

I am in a dark place that looks a lot like inside a warehouse. This is not my house. How did I get here?

This looks like an abandoned warehouse. It's is really scary. Where am I?

"Mom!" no answer. "Mom!" still silence. "Dad! Dad!"

Where is everyone?

I hear foot steps coming closer.

"Who is there?!" I yelled but no reply the foot steps just keeps on coming closer.

That's when I could see a figure. A light from nowhere came to this person's body. I notice what the guy is wearing. Black shoes, black suit. Everything his wearing is just black. I couldn't see the face coz it's dark but I could see it's neck. Oh My!! His whole neck is covered with tattoos and scary ones. That's when I notice the back of his two hands are full of tattoos.

I screamed but nothing come out of my mouth. I tried to yell again but I couldn't.

Who is he!

"Hey love." The deep scary voice said.

"W-who are you?" I managed to say. My voice is back. What the hell is going on!

"You don't know me?"

"Yes coz I can't see your face."

"You don't need to."

"Just tell me who you are! And what you want from me!" I almost yelled

"I want what's mine. I am-"

I jolt awake. More like someone hit the table I was sleeping on. I looked up and see the teachers bored face.

"Your detention period is over." she said in a monotone and walked away.

I nodded and picked up my bag leaving the classroom. The class is already empty. I'm sure the others already left.

I walked out if the school and my thoughts start going wild.

Who was that guy I saw in my dream? I couldn't even see his face. I'm sure even his whole body is covered in tattoos. Damn! That dream looked so real.

He was about to tell me who he was but that stupid teacher cuted him off.

I reached the house and got in. Oh shit! How will I tell my mom i was in detention.....again?

"Larissa! Make your way to the living room now!!"

Huh....uh oh

I did as I was told. I found Max sleeping on her laps. While she on the other side looked at me angrily.

"Huh.... Hi mom."

"Cut that crap and tell me way you are home late AGAIN!!" that woke Max up. Which she noticed. "Max, go to your room and take your nap."

Max rub his eyes and nodded. He walk towards me and smiled ready to hug me.

"I said go to your room Max." Mom said as calmly as she could. Max stopped on his track and walked up stairs to his room. Such an adorable little boy.

"Now, give me a good explanation why you are late again."

What's up her ass?

"I was at math's extra lessons." I nervously said scratching the back of my neck.

I am such a bad liar.

"Larissa, I'm not joking." she said sternly.

"But you said I should give you a 'good explanation' which I did." I said air quoting 'good explanation'. I know I'm crazy.

"Where you at detention again!"

"Wow mom, *coughing* you know me *coughing* too well."

"I should have just left you with that BASTARD!" she yelled at me making me flinch at her out burst, before making her way up the stairs.

Just left me? With who?

I just shrugged and putted it at the back of my head. I walked up the stairs to my room.

***

Me and Lyra both walk in the cafeteria laughing at some crazy joke we did.

We made our way to their table. It's been a week since I had went to detention and got yelled by my mom.

She has being quite distance from me since that day. It's just detention, why is she over reacting?

Me and Lyra both set down and greeted everyone, of course Nathan still ignores us.

I looked at him and he's strikingly handsome as always. He looks up at me making me notice I have been looking at him for long. My cheeks turned deep shade of red. Those deep blue eyes of his makes me wonder why God made him so perfect.

We all ate lunch, while the rest keeps on talking while I join their conversation.

***

"Yes you do!!"

"No I don't!"

I run through the corridors while Lyra chases me. I told her she has a crush on one of the twins which got her a bit angry so she is practically running after me.

"I will so deal with you Larris!"

I kept on running. I looked at my back and saw Lyra a bit far behind me. Again this time everyone is looking at us childishly. But we didn't care.

I look at my front and passed a sign bored I didn't bother to look.

That's how I regretted not looking at it because I slipped on the wet floor. I waited for the floor to connect with my face but it didn't come.

I opened my eyes slowly and was met with my favorite eyes:

Deep blue eyes..

HI GUYS!

PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💝💟💖💕💞👍