*BOOK II:37*

This chapter is dedicated to all of you for supporting this book right from the beginning,

including imjustboredpeeps she helped with the title: Awry Love.

Honestly - you guys need to follow me to get more feeds on my books.😘💕💕👍

Now, back to the story.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

LARISA'S POV

I can't just wrap all this up.

Blake continues to drive and it doesn't even help at all.

"Blake." I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Please stop the car." I said.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He quickly glanced at me then back on the road continuing driving.

"Please just stop the car and explain everything to me, detailed." I said starring at him.

He sighs then nods. As he moves the car to the side, parking it. He stops the engine then turns to me.

"What do you want to know?"

"I just don't get it. I'm confused." I said, searching down for maybe the solution? "What do you mean, I was your crush since school?"

"Look Larisa, I was the one that got my eyes on you first. I was the one who wanted you all this while."

I let out a chuckle.

"So you trying to say, Antonio never loved me? All this was fake love?" I said hurt already surfacing inside me.

"No,I guess he did."

"What do you mean 'you guess'?" I asked, air quoting the last two words.

"I don't know, I really don't. But I'm sure he did, sacrificing for someone shows the love doesn't it?" He said facing forward as he chuckles....bitterly. "I wanted you and I told him. I needed advice from him. Even though I have a twin, but I wanted someone a bit older and mature to talk to. So it was Antonio. I shared everything to him but well he really didn't.

"I told him that I like you. But didn't know how to approach to you and tell you, you know then I was still young." He said. After seconds pass, he chuckles.

"You know what's funny? When I first told him your name. He was like who is Larisa? I even described you. Who you always walk with, your brown hair, hazel eyes. But he still had no idea. But after I told him about your amazing character and cute voice everything that I like about you. He decided I should just bring you over to our table. So that's when I and Blame decided to go to detention on purpose and lure you into joining our group, well I didn't tell Blame the real reason why you should join us. I'm not clear what I told him, you know we are talking about 6 years back.

"After you joined us, I thought of ways to get close to you but Blame was always with me. He always loves us walking together."

"Don't you?"

"Not really, I just didn't mind since he was my second half. But I later noticed how weird Antonio started behaving, everytime I tell him how I was trying to talk to you, he will drift off. Until I noticed later on that he was also getting interested in you. That got me really angry. I didn't bother talking to him again only if I had to. I just didn't share anything with him anymore. I became rude and disrespectful to him and he didn't bother asking why I had suddenly changed towards him.