The End :(

Fast forward. A year later.
Adriana's POV
My baby and I already spent a year and a half together. I'm so happy with her. She got accepted in college. And she's majoring in law.

She's now sleeping next to me. Rosie is a 95 year old grandmother now. She's 5 and a half years. She's laying on the end of the bed.
It's Valentine's Day. It's been a year since I first met Lana. We met her 3 times after and I couldn't be happier.

I came closer to her and kissed her behind her ear and held her into me. "Baby?..".

She groaned and hid her face in my shirt. "Baby get out of my shirt!" I chuckled and she looked at me.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby.." I kissed her.

Smut warning lol

She smiled and kissed me. "We're going on a helicopter around the city, then we're gonna have dinner in a restaurant..and then we'll do whatever you want.." she bit her lip at the last sentence.

"Oh, you definitely know what I want.." I pinned her under me and started sucking on her neck. "Adri.." she kinda moaned.

I lifted up her shirt and started kissing all over her abs and then her perky boobs. "Oh my goodness You freak!" She laughed. I know she likes it though.

I took off her shirt and went back to making out with her. I then decided to go a little bit further.

I slid my hand down her shorts and started rubbing her pussy.her eyes rolled as she breathed heavily. "Mmm baby..you like it?." I giggled as I went faster.

She nodded and closed her eyes enjoying the moment. "Just take it off already!!" She yelled. I giggled and took her shorts off revealing her pretty pussy.

She looked at me and bit her lip. "You want it or not?" I smirked. She nodded slowly and I smiled as I started licking her slowly and she flenched. "Oh my goodness" she whispered.

I licked harder as I put my middle finger in and started pumping slowly. "Oh my god Adri!!" She started moaning and I smirked.
————————————
After we both fucked the shit out of each other for a couple of hours we laid down in bed and she breathed heavily then started laughing hysterically.

"I can't believe we just did this!"

I chuckled and closed my eyes. It's still 9 Am so I might take a little nappy.

She laid on my chest and chuckled. "I literally love you wtf..".

"Love you too baby.." I ran my fingers through her hair and we both closed our eyes and went back to sleep.
——————————————————-
I woke up after an hour and found her running the comb through her hair and looked at me from the mirror. "Hey there, come on get up!".

I threw my long shirt on and got up as I  wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my head on her shoulder. "You took a shower?" I asked.

She nodded. "And you better, too.." she chuckled.

I got in the shower and she was calling someone. "You're outside?..alright, yeah I paid at the store..I'm coming." She said and I was gonna ask her what it was but she left the room.

I got dressed up and everything and left the room to find her sitting in the dining table and eating breakfast.

"Hi..come eat so we can go.!"

We ate and she said she had to leave to do something and that I will go to the restaurant with a driver. Really?

She kissed me goodbye and left as I sat in the backseat and the driver drove me to a restaurant.