My Baby's Rich

I woke up and she wasn't there. After few minutes Rosie came in with Adriana behind her and I smiled. "Morning baby.." she kissed me as she put the breakfast on the table in front of the couch.

"Morning.." I buried my face in her pillow.

She came to me and kissed my back. "Come on baby..let's eat breakfast..besides, Rosie misses you.." she chuckled.

I smiled and went to the couch and sat next to Rosie. Adriana patted her lap for me to sit on it as I did so. We ate and even shared our breakfast with Rosie..she ate some eggs and then left the room.

Adriana was silent and we just kept eating. My phone rang and it was an unknown number. I just stared at the phone before Adri told me to pick up. I picked up and put it on speaker. "Hello?.." I said.

"Hello Miss Baker I hope I didn't wake you up.." a guy with a deep voice said.

"Oh..not it's ok I was just eating breakfast."

"Ok..your father is Dave Baker, is that correct?.." he asked

I rolled my eyes and said "yes..he is. Unfortunately.."

Adri looked at me and gave me a fake smile.

"Ok..he's in prison now..are you aware of that?.."

"Yeah..he's been missing and wanted by the police for few months...but..who are you exactly?...and why the police wants my dad.." I asked. Why is he asking me all of that?..

"Ok..umm..he's involved in some drugs and mafia. And also..he's accused of hiding a net worth of 43 million dollars from you and your sister...he also has many real estate companies that he shares with your uncle..neither of them told you about that, right?.." he said. I'm in complete shock.

"No...not at all.." I said in shock

"Alright..well..I forgot to introduce myself..I'm James Riley..and I'm the baker family's lawyer.." I had a lawyer, and I didn't know??.

"Your father is now not responsible of any of his money and lands even after he gets out of Jail..everything he owns is now divided between you and your sister..even the money is gonna be divided in half and will be transferred to your bank accounts..if you wanna see everything you're getting and sign some papers to own them I'll send you my office's address and you can come anytime.." he said.

Holy cow!!!.43 million?? Alongside lands, houses and even more money.?!!

"Ok..thanks a lot..but..what about my uncle?..what's gonna happen to him?.."

"Your uncle is not supposed to own anything..everything he claims he owns is your father's..you can sue him and get all your money back.." he said

"Thanks I'll definitely pass by.." I said and hung up.

I stood up and roamed around the room. Adriana smiled and chuckled at my confusion.

"My baby's rich.." she said.

I smiled and kissed her. "I can't believe this..let me call Stephanie.."
I called Stephanie and told her about everything. "Just send me your address.." I said and hung up.

I straddled her and said "I swear I'm gonna spoil you if that's real.." I kissed her.

"I'm already spoiled...I don't need anything else.." she giggled.