First day

It's the first day of senior year, I got dressed and ate breakfast, and I'm now walking to school, alone.

I got in the school, and everybody was saying hi to me, I gave them fake smiles and continued walking, they must be shocked of the makeover I did lol

I walked till I reached the lockers and stood against them. The principal noticed me, I've been her bodyguard since sophomore year..

"Hey Jadey!" She hugged me and a lot of freshmen were shocked.

"Hello."

"Are you okay?, you seem sad.." she placed her hands on my shoulders

"No, I'm fine don't worry.." I smiled

"Okay, kid, pass by me after school, okay?" She smirked

"Sure.."

I walked to my first class, it's a teacher I've had before, and she knows me quite well, Miss Adriana Smith..

I knocked the door and went in, I'm the first one to come.

"Hello, Miss Smith!"

As soon as she saw me she tried not to smile, she raised her eyebrow.

"Hey.."

I sat down, and all I looked at the whole period was her..she didn't look that hot before..gosh..

Half of the period was gone, and now she's standing behind me, placing her hand on my shoulder and talking to the students, her hand then went behind my ear and she played with my hair. I couldn't help but smile..it felt good..and she knew it.

"So this is why king philip's war took place, Any questions?." They all shook their heads

"What about you, Jade?" She whispered in my ear and almost bit it, goooddd I'm going crazzyy

I shook my head slowly..She was still standing behind me, "so now we will learn about where it happened..". She was massaging my shoulders and I closed my eyes as I felt like heaven. No one noticed because I'm sitting all the way back..

Mandy, the one next to me saw everything, she was shocked..well, I can't blame her, I winked at her then closed my eyes back.

Miss Smith then started massaging my back with her thumbs, oh my god, didn't that feel good.

I rested my head on her arm which she was fine with. "It happened in the southern New England.."

The bell rang, ugh..they all left and she was going to her desk but I pulled her arm and stood up.

She looked me up and down, I bit my lip and came closer to her and whispered
"Thanks for the massage, I've been suffering.." then kissed her cheek as she blushed..then turned. "Anytime.." she said with a deep voice.