I'm not leaving

It was still early so we went to the beach. We laid down on the sand over a towel and she looked at me. "Adri...". She sat up and held my hands.

"Yes.." i smiled as I looked at her bright eyes in the dark. "Nothing..I just wanted to say your name.." she giggled and laid back on my lap.

I kissed her forehead and smiled. "It sounds even better when you say it.." I stroked her hair.

We saw the sunset as we walked across the beach and held hands. We saw few people too walking and decided we should get some ice cream.

We hugged as we stopped walking and Jade kissed my hand

We hugged as we stopped walking and Jade kissed my hand. "Now..you'll be my valentine every February.." she giggled.

"Oh yeah?.." I chuckled. She nodded and looked deep into my eyes.  "Stop looking at me..it's creepy.." I pouted.

"Not when I can't stop..you're so beautiful I swear..I knew my taste in women wasn't that bad." She laughed.

"Of course it's not.." I smirked and pulled her into a kiss.

After a while we decided to go home and watch a movie with Rosie. She drove and I held her hand that was on my thigh.

We arrived and the gates opened automatically. She got out and opened the passenger door for me to get out as she held out her hand and I held it and got out the car. The maids greeted us and we got in the cinema room and I laid on one of the couches.

"Come on baby..come here.." I said opening my arms for her to come cuddle with me.

She smiled tiredly and came as she rested her head on my boobs. "Soft like a pillow.." she giggled.

I blushed and stroked her hair. Rosie was laying on the floor as the movie started. Jade liked the feeling and sighed in happiness. Monica came in with popcorn and drinks. "Thanks.." Jade smiled and Monica nodded.

We started eating and Jade invited all the maids to watch the movie with us. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're so precious..I just wanted you to know that" I whispered in her ear and wrapped my arms around her.

She blushed and stared at the screen. I just thought about when she said you're gonna be a Baker soon enough..

What does that mean? Is she gonna love me forever? Marry me? Idk...Adriana Baker, how's that sound?..or maybe..Jade Smith..hehe.

I rubbed her back as she slowly closed her eyes and slept. I smiled and kissed her forehead as I held her carefully and took her upstairs to the bedroom.

I placed her in bed slowly and changed then pulled off her jeans for her to sleep cause she cannot sleep with Jeans.

I fed Rosie and she's getting a lot bigger now. Might eat us someday..

I went back to the room and laid next to Jade as I kissed her lips and played with my phone a little.

Jade's POV
Sooo...we're getting married at...Jk..I'd love to marry her. But isn't it quite early?.

I woke up finding her next to me, her phone was on her face, Rosie sleeping between us, me with no pants, what the hell happened yesterday?

I took her phone and put it next to her then placed my head on her warm cuddly chest as she unconsciously ran her fingers through my hair. The bedroom door was knocked as I allowed whoever was there to come in.

"Breakfast is ready, Miss Baker.." Aaliyah, one of the maids, said.

I nodded and smiled as she stormed out. I woke Adri up with kisses all over her face.
"Adri..come on..wake up"

She groaned and pinned me under her as she laid her head on my chest. "Babe come on..I don't wanna have breakfast alone.." I pouted and scratched the back of her neck.

"Umm..just few more minutes baby.." she whispered.

"Okay" I giggled and kissed her forehead. Now I'm trapped under her and she probably won't wake up so..no breakfast I guess.

Her phone rang and she declined. "Adri!!" I laughed. "I ain't got no time baby..I need to sleep.." she sighed then buried her face in my neck.

"Can we eat breakfast, tho?.."

"Fine.." she got up and i followed her as she held my hand. We brushed our teeth and took a quick shower then went to the dining table to finally eat breakfast.

We were silent for some reason. She's still sleepy and not in the mood..

She was drinking her orange juice "baby..what time did you sleep last night?.." I asked.

She looked at me and kinda zoned out. "Umm..3 am.." she yawned.

"Why Adri?...please don't say I snore.." I giggled but felt kinda guilty.

"No baby.." she laughed tiredly.

"It's just I've been overthinking and couldn't sleep.."

I dropped the spoon and looked at her. "Adri What did I tell you about thinking?.." I sighed.

"Jade I can't help it...it's complicated.." she stared at her plate.

I came to and cupped her face as I pushed back her chair and straddled her. "I'm fucking here Adri..I'm not going no fucking where...stop thinking baby when I'm laying on your chest because I'm next to you..you have the right to think when I'm away...but I'm next to you..stop thinking..please..if you love me..stop thinking."

She smiled and nodded. What do I do with her?. I don't wanna lose her. She's gonna end up leaving me if she continues this thinking shit.

I got off her lap and continued eating. She stood up and went somewhere. I finished eating and went to our bedroom and saw her sitting on the bed and tearing up.

"Adri.." I said walking to her.

She smiled and wiped her tears. "Yeah?.."

"Why are you crying?..did I say something?.." I cupped her face.

"No baby..I just wanna get it out of my chest." She smiled and laid down.

I looked at her and frowned. "Am I hurting you, Adri?..". I came to her and sat next to her.

She cupped my face. "No..you're not..I'm hurting myself..and you."

"You're not hurting me..but you sure are hurting yourself..what's wrong baby.."

"I was..I was thinking about you...I hurt you a lot...drop it baby..I'm fine.."

I don't understand..what's happening?.

I laid on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me. "I love you.." was all I said before I closed my eyes and buried my face in her boobs. "More baby.." she sighed.

Someone tell me what do I do???. "Don't you dare leave me Adri!!!" I cried in her boobs.

"I'm not leaving you Jadey..look at me!!" She cupped my face.

"I am not leaving" she kissed me.

————————————————————-
A/N
Here's one of my shitty chapter. Bare with me..