Can we cuddle?

Jade's POV

I'm too excited. For some reason. I took a nap then when I woke up, I took a quick shower, did my hair, wore some makeup, and dressed something cute.

 I took a nap then when I woke up, I took a quick shower, did my hair, wore some makeup, and dressed something cute

And wore some perfume, because why not?. Then headed to her house. I didn't want to just be a shitty guest. So I bought her flowers.

When I arrived there, she was looking at me from her window in disgust, she didn't recognize me due to the helmet, she thought I was one of those people who show off in front of girls, Nahh

When I arrived there, she was looking at me from her window in disgust, she didn't recognize me due to the helmet, she thought I was one of those people who show off in front of girls, Nahh...well, maybe

I took my helmet off and removed my hair off my face and saw her face lighting up. She didn't notice I saw her. I took the flowers and headed to the door and was about to knock but she immediately opened.

"Hi.." I smirked.

"Hey.." she pulled me inside and I was shocked by what she was wearing..DAMN!

"Well, Umm

"Well, Umm. These are for you.." I smiled and gave her the flowers.

"Thank you..but why?" She was shocked but happy.

"Idk, I didn't want to be a shitty guest.." I chuckled and she pulled me in a hug.

"Thank you so much..". She pulled my hand and sat me down with her.

"So, What do you wanna do?.." she asked as she played with my hair.

"Nothing specific.." I smiled at her..

"Umm..ok...I see you have a strong relationship with Miss Fox.." she sounded jealous..she wants attention...Imma give it to her..

"Yeah..she's the best. She's been with me through the hardest times..and now she's married and doesn't really come over that much..and yeah.." I looked at the wall.

"Oh..what about Barbara.." she smirked

"She's great.." I smiled.

"I wanna talk about you.." I came closer to her.

"What do you wanna know?.." she ran her fingers on my thigh.

"Umm...do you have a boyfriend?." I asked trying to show her that I'm kind of interested if she doesn't.

"Oh. No..I used to..he was a jerk so I dumped him.." she giggled.

I smiled and said after debating with myself
"Can..Can we cuddle..and watch a movie or something..?" She looked like she was waiting for me to say this for ages. I've known her for 4 years..I know how to read her.

"Sure..what do you wanna watch?" She asked as she went and got the remote.

"Anything.."

"She decided we're gonna watch you.."

She then brought a blanket and laid on the couch then opened her arms for me to cuddle. I rested my head on her chest. I never get sick of this feeling..I love it.

She wrapped her arms around me and played with my hair and ran her hand down my back.

We both were nervous..she covered us both with the blanket and said. "Are you comfortable?.."

I nodded and smiled at her. She knew I've been craving this feeling since the first time we cuddled. There was a kissing scene and she looked at me as I stared into her eyes and her lips then looked away.

I quickly noticed she's been debating with herself whether to put her hand on my lower back or not. I took her hand and placed it just a little above my ass. I felt like there can't be anything better than her embrace. Ugh..she's too good.

I felt comfy and safe. I made it till the middle of the movie then started to close my eyes and slept. On her chest..but it wasn't like any other time..it was different..

Adriana's POV

I looked at her and saw her sleeping. So cute..her nose has a little scar from last time and it was cute..really cute. Her snores and her face. I feel like she's feeling safe and happy with me, I mean I hope so, cuz that's how I feel with her..

I kissed her forehead and saw a little smile form on her face. I decided to turn down the volume and sleep, too.

I slowly lifted her shirt up revealing her back and saw some scars which made me feel bad for her. She's been through a lot of shit. And I'm ready to get her through it all..I can promise her..

I started rubbing her back as she let out some cute noises. I kissed her forehead again and she hid her face in my boobs.