Maniac

I went to school this morning and finished my classes. at the end of the day, Adriana was standing and talking to Dean. "you're gonna be suspended if you do that again!!". she yelled at him.

"oh fuck off!" he slammed his locker shut

"excuse me?!" she narrowed her eyes.

i couldn't take it, i ran to him and pushed against the lockers. "watch your mouth!, dickhead!" I yelled as i grabbed his shirt.

He pushed me as Adriana tried to get me off of him, i punched him with all i got. Megan was walking down the hallway and saw us. she ran to us and pulled me away from him. "stop it Jade!".

"Do it again you dick and you wouldn't like what's gonna happen!!" i yelled behind Megan's shoulder.

Other teachers took me to the principal's office and she yelled at me too. "You're suspended for a week , baker!".

I nodded and went out and Adriana stopped me. "What were you thinking, Jade??, stop acting like that!!" she yelled

"I was defending you!! you want me to just stare at you getting disrespected??. What kind of girlfriend would i be??" i whispered the last part even though nobody was there but still..

"I don't need anybody to defend me!! you're being a maniac! you're always hurting people, and being rude to them!! what the hell is your problem??"

"Really, adriana?..a maniac?..for loving you? for making you number 1 in my life?..really?!! I'm done with you not appreciaing what i'm doing to you!!" I yelled.

I teared up as i looked at her and she turned not facing me. "I'm gonna pass by to take my clothes..and..please know that I'll always love you no matter what circumstances are..I dont think you're feeling the same thing so i'm gonna back off..I want you to be happy and you're not..with me.." she looked at me and her eyes widened.

"you're always yelling at me when i try to show you how much I love you and wouldn't let anything happen to you..it hurt me when he told you to fuck off..it did...but i've got a dignity, Adriana. And I'm not staying...I'm sorry if i ever hurt you..or made you feel like shit..because you did to me...and I'm gonna say it one last time....I..I love you.." i cried and went home.

I went back home and slept as I took all my clothes off.

I woke up at the sound of my phone.
I answered without seeing who it was.

"Mhmm?!"

"Jade?..don't you dare hang up!!..listen..please.."

It was Megan.

"What?!.."

"Come over.."

"I was sleeping, Megan.."

"Come over and you can sleep in my bed, I need to Make sure you don't do anything stupid.."

" Fine.." I sighed not for the sake of her, but because I love her bed...Not gonna lie.

I changed into something comfy and walked to her house..I don't wanna drive or anything.

I arrived there and knocked on the door. She opened the door as she pulled me in and pinned me to the wall.

"What the hell is your problem, Jade?.." she asked

"What do you mean?.." I said with a blank face.

"Sit down..." she demanded.

I laid down on my stomach on her couch as she sat next to my head and played with my hair.

"You're being so short tempered, are you taking your medications?" She asked as she slid her hand in my shirt and rubbed my back.