Asia is the biggest continent

Adriana's POV.

Jade went out a while later and ran to the bathroom. I saw her get in one of the stalls and lock it. I went to my class and waited for the students as they flooded the class.

"Anybody Absent?" I asked.

They all shook their heads then Barbara asked them. "Jade..where is she?!". I remembered the bathroom and went there. "Jade Baker come out here!, the lesson has began!".

She didn't say anything I just heard some sniffles and sobs. "Jade!" I yelled. Miss fox came in and started fixing her makeup. "What's wrong?" She asked as she applied powder. "Baker. She wouldn't come out.". She chuckled then said "well, maybe she's taking a shit..let her be!".

"She's fucking crying!" I whispered.

"Shh..I'll get her out." Miss fox said as she knocked on the stall door gently.
"Jadey?...please come out..she's gone."

I mouthed "me?!!"

She mouthed back and snapped her fingers. "Yes! Go to your class!". What did I do?!. I went back to class and Barbara looked at me and frowned. I went to her and whispered. "She locked herself in the bathroom, she refused to listen to me..Miss Fox is talking with her...go see her after class." She nodded and frowned.

I started the lesson and smiled as I remembered this board marker..she gave it to me..Jade. She said she's too broke to get me and miss fox a present for Teacher's day so she brought us markers cause we always lose them, and made us promise to always keep it, even if it ran out of ink. We're keeping it.

"Okay, Europe is divided into 51 countries..as you can see here on the map Armenia is not in Europe but is still considered a European country...actually not only Armenia there are few countries that aren't actually in Europe but are considered European countri.."

I heard a knock on the door and saw her. "Sorry, I'm late.." she sniffed. "Out.." I calmly said. "Sorry?" She narrowed her eyebrows. "I said out!". She sighed then went out. Barbara rolled her eyes at me.

I finished the lesson and felt so stressed. I don't know what to do with this girl. I went to the back of the school and smoked as I heard some voices I turned to see jade sitting on the ground with her backpack on her lap and called someone with the speaker on.

"Umm..Mom?"

"Hello? Hi jade.."

"Mom, I miss you.." her tears fell down her cheeks.
"I miss you too baby are you ok?, is your dad fine?.."

"Don't remind me of him, mom..he started drinking last year...when you left and was abusing me since then..and now school is being too much for me..and I rented an apartment because i couldn't take the life with dad but then..I still feel bad mom..I wanna move with you..please.." she sobbed and leaned against the wall.

"No, Jadey..I'm sorry.."

"Why not?, mom..please."

"I'm sorry jade I really gotta go, bye.." her mom hung up and I couldn't take it anymore..she's way too young for that shit

I came next to her and sat without saying anything. "You just love to embarrass me miss Smith." She sniffed once again.

"Why did Miss Fox tell you I was gone.." I frowned.

"Well..hate to admit this but....you scare me Miss Smith..and today was a long day.." She looked away.

"I scare you?.." I smirked

She nodded as she covered her face with her hands and started crying. "You wanted to go to your mom?.." I asked

She nodded. "She pretends to care and love me but she doesn't want anything to do with me..."