Please Wake Up

I took her phone and it was kinda broken, too..I put it in my pocket and the police kicked down the door of the apartment and she was there laying on the floor...there were men with guns and bats..alcohol...it was disgusting!!.

I ran to her and held her into me as I cupped her face. She was passed out..

the police arrested all of them and I kicked their balls so hard. "Fuck you all!!!!!" I yelled as I cried. I told one of the cops I'm suing them all!!!. "Yes yes of course...come to court tomorrow..we'll know you..Miss Baker.." he shook my hand and I went back to Adriana. I'm pretty much famous in town..after the money scandal thing.

Megan ran to me and held Adriana as she ran to her car. She placed her on the backseat and I got in with Adriana. "Baby.." I caressed her cheek.

She was bruised, her nose and mouth were bleeding. She could barely breathe..dry tears were on her cheeks.

I wiped them and kissed her. "Baby..Adri.." i removed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead.

Megan was looking at us from the mirror and crying silently.

I buried my face in Adri's neck. "Please wake up mamas.." I cried quietly.

After few seconds I felt her arms wrapping around me weakly. I smiled and kissed her. Rosie was in the passenger seat and looking at Adri without doing anything...

We arrived to a hospital and the nurses took her . We took Rosie and I looked at her through the glass.

They got her in a light shirt and a lot of medical stuff were around her. She's been bruised, starved,abused...and she couldn't do anything about it..why did they even do that????...I don't even know how many days she's been there..she didn't text or anything..why does everybody have to make me commit suicide, whyy??!!!

Megan was trying to convince me to go home and rest. "No..Megan I won't move until I can take her home..". I teared up.

"Please Jadey..i swear I'll take you here tomorrow..please rest.." she cupped my face.

"Megan..no..please let me stay with her..I'm begging you.." I cried and she sighed.

"Fuck the money..fuck my dad..fuck my uncle..fuck my sister..fuck everyone and everything!! All I want is her..." I fell on my knees.

Megan helped me up and the doctor came out of Adri's room. "Doc what happened???" I asked.

"She's fine..she just needs to rest..she'll be okay..you can get in if you wanna see her but please..try not to touch her..her body's all hurting especially her legs and thighs.we'll take care of her.." he gave us a fake smile and I came in slowly as I saw her trying to open her eyes.

"Adri.." i walked to her slowly and Rosie followed me.

She teared up slowly. "Yes baby.." is all I heard. Her voice was so deep and scary..what did they do to her???

"Are you okay mamas???..." I couldn't help but kiss her and she kissed back.

"Yes baby..I'm fine..thank you for saving me I could've died in there.." she coughed for some reason.

"I came to your house to apologize because I was being distant and..I found Rosie all alone. Barking and howling. Your house is all messed up. I looked for you everywhere..I called Megan and when she came she called the police and asked me to open my Snapchat to see if your bitmoji thing was on the map..and it was..and then the cops tracked your phone and we found you..baby..what did they do to you??.." I kissed her forehead lightly.

"God..they rang the bell..it sounded just like the way you ring my bell..I was just hoping it was you..I missed you..they came in and i ran to the kitchen and stabbed one of them..they continued to take me to their car and i don't know what happened then..Rosie was still there because she was in the bedroom.." she cried.

"Don't cry baby..I'm sorry..I'm really sorry baby.." I kissed her and wiped her tears slowly trying not to hurt her.

"Stay here don't go.." she frowned. "I won't baby..I won't go..I promise..." i smiled.

"I Love you..and I missed you.." she frowned. Rosie barked in happiness.

"I love you too baby...I swear I'd be cuddling with you and burying my little face in your neck if it wasn't gonna hurt you..I promise baby..after we get out of her..you'll see the mansion that I own..It's all gonna be yours..you just need to sign a paper and boom! You're living in a mansion..forget all about that house..okay?! Just forget about it..I'm gonna take care of you..I will never ever let something like this happen ever again..I promise baby..". I wanted to touch her. I wanted to feel her. I wanted to hug her to cuddle with her to sleep in her arms but I can't..I can't..If I Can at least hug her I would sleep in her arms..yes in the hospital I don't give a damn she's my love..

I turned on the tv for her. We got her the most luxurious suite in this hospital. The nurse brought her food and she thanked her. It was soup with water and a cupcake..really? Soup and cupcake??!! I would've made her Mac n cheese..she loves it...

I started feeding her she can barely move a single muscle in her body right now. I then smiled as she said "babe it's disgusting..".

"I know baby..you should just eat.." I giggled. Megan was there..standing and staring at us. "Foxy?.." Adri smiled.

"Yes Adri..I'm really happy you're ok.." she frowned.

"Thanks for keeping this brat sane.." she laughed.

"Oh come on!" I giggled.

I stared at her as she smiled weakly and talked to Megan and I continued feeding her. I put away the soup and she said "can I have the cupcake tho?..".

I laughed "of course baby.." I brought the cupcake close to her mouth and she ate it and I let her drink some water.

"Oh my goodness...it feels so good to be next to you.." she groaned.

I smiled. "I'm gonna make it up to you..I promise..I'm so sorry I ignored you the whole time..I'm really sorry..and..I think..those people were sent by my uncle..he knew I'd be taking everything..but he doesn't know I'm gonna destroy him after what he did.." my jaw clenched.

"Calm down baby it's okay.." she smiled.

After what seemed like ten minutes we were silent and she slept. I kissed her forehead slowly and turned off the lights as I went out of the room and explored the hospital. "Jadey..I need to go okay?..I'll be coming tomorrow..please rest.." she kissed my cheek and left.

"Bye Megs.." I kissed her cheek. I made friends with most of the nurses and they showed me a real heart!!!

"So what are you doing here?.." a nurse called Ashley asked.

"Oh my girlfriend got kidnapped and I saved her..she's literally suffering.." I sighed as I played with a trolley across the hallways.

"Oh..which one?.." she sat on the counter.

"The one in room 1098" I almost fell but she caught me and I laughed.

"Oh that one..She's fine..don't worry about her..we've got much worse cases here.." she patted my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded. I heard a beep and it was from Adri's room. She called the nurses. "Whoop..your girlfriend needs help.." she giggled and we went to her room.