I should leave.

I woke up hearing snores, hell no. I looked up to see Miss Smith cuddling with me. Hell yes. I need to take advantage of that hehe.

I placed my head on her chest and covered myself with the blanket that was covering us. She seemed too tired. I felt her arms wrapping around me. She's so warm and cuddly.

How we looked like cuddling

It felt like heaven, being around her I mean

It felt like heaven, being around her I mean. I then felt her fingers running through my hair, hell fuckin yess.

She grabbed me closer to her and left a small kiss on my cheek. Then on my jawline. Then on my neck. Then on my shoulder. She was gonna go further but she stopped. Why did she stop?!!

She went back to running her fingers through my hair, I went to a whole other world.

It was still 3 Am, I don't know why I woke up. She quickly held me and took me to her room And placed me on her bed and laid next to me. She resisted for few minutes then grabbed my head to her chest and ran her fingers through my hair again.
"Jade?" She whispered

"Hmm?."

"Sorry, I'm being a creep.." she backed off a little.

"No, it's okay..I feel safe.." I came back to her embrace.

I saw her smiling. Gosh that smile..!!

————————————————
The next day.

She woke up at 8, kissed my forehead, then said. "Jade? Jade come on.!"

I woke up trying to open my eyes. "I'm up I'm up"

We ate breakfast and I decided to leave. "Why, tho?" She asked.

"Because..I don't know why..but I'll just go.."

"Okay." She nodded and frowned as she continued eating her cereal.

I went back home and dad was there, obviously. He ran to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry..Jadey, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry, I found the beer in my room, I'm really sorry.." I pushed him away, and went upstairs and started packing. I'm eighteen now, and I already know where to go.
I went downstairs and dad saw me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked

"I'm leaving, obviously..as you can see."

He tried to go after me but I quickly put my suitcase in my car and got in.

"Don't even try to follow me dad! I'll be back tonight to take my bike!"

I drove away and called the woman I've been contacting for months now, she owns an apartment right next to the school and close to some colleges which is amazing.

I've got 34k in my account right now, from savings and my paychecks form the job I had at McDonald's a few months ago. And If I saved a little more and took what my parents owe me, I'll have enough to pay for college and won't have to take a student loan.

I drove away thinking about what I wanna do in my life. I really don't know. I won't be going to that apartment right now, I'll go somewhere and chill and I'll call her that I'm coming so she can get it ready.

It's a very classy and nice apartment, and it's rent isn't that expensive. 5k a year, wow. But I'm gonna pay a rent for a month, which gonna be 416$, i wanna try it first.

I called her and told her that I'll be coming tonight.

"Amazing!! It's nice and ready for you, welcome anytime, and you don't have to pay for the first month."

"Oh my god, thank you so much.."

I went and chilled with Billie, my best friend. And when we were done I went to the apartment and she was there. She welcomed me and showed me around then left.