Chapter 16, you look gay.

Start from the beginning

Glimmer: what's left of your dignity and Catra's sweatshirt

Me: haha. You should be a comedian.

Glimmer: Ikr? Anyway, get your was down here it's its 12:47.

I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed Catra's sweatshirt. I slid on some white socks and pulled them up.

Gotta make sure my socks pop with my burkinstocks.

I slid on my sandals and grabbed my sunglasses and keys, stepping out of my apartment and locking it. I climbed in my jeep and pulled out of my parking space.

Glimmers house was only maybe 7 blocks away, but I didn't wanna walk. Especially since I was late. I hopped out and ran the door bell. Bow answered and yanked me inside

Sea Hawk was decked out in school pride stuff and had "GO Mermista" written in his forehead, Scorpia was almost as bad. Perfuma had the school flag wrapped around her shoulders. The Horde kids just had shirts with the number 22 on them. Glimmer was trying to put red and good stripes on their cheaks, but Lonnie refused.

Glimmer turned to me and screamed. She did it dramatically like they do in old horror movies.

"We need to fix your face!" She sighed , " I am getting my make up bag"

"Yeah you can't look terrible in front of your denial girlfriend!" Bow and Scorpia laughed so hard.

Sea Hawk threw a school pride snap back at me.

"Lonnie wanted it, but I would not let her! She has the dad hat" Sea Hawk puffed out his chest and smiled.

"Thanks bro" I snapped it to my belt loop as Glimmer practically fell down the stairs .

"Perfuma you do Bows paint while I fix....This mess" she gestured at my face and made a face of disgust.

I laughed as she pushed me into a chair and squeezed a tube of stuff she calls 'foundation ' into a sponge and rubbed it all over my chin. It hurt like bitch, but then minutes later it was hardly noticeable.

"Paint time" she put some red stripes in my eyes and painted my eyebrows red. She did something else but she wouldn't let me see until we got there.

"Okay! Thirty minutes to game! They soccer team doesn't have cheerleaders, so we'll have to do our best! Catra, Mermista, Frosta and Entrapta need out support! Now GO GO GO!" I couldn't take Bow seriously with half his face yellow and the other half red. He tried acting like Seahawk, but he was too... bubbly.

he does have a point though.

He sprinted outside and jumped through the window of my jeep. Perfuma got into Seahawks car and the horde kids got in Scorpia's truck. We all drive to the athletic entrance and hopped out.

"All tickets are on me, after all I am an adult" Seahawk bowed and paid for our tickets.

We all sat in the first row of stands behind the bench. I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and put on the hat. Entrapta was dressed like on of the coaches, had some khaki slacks and a golf looking dry fit polo that said "Bright moon high" on the back

"What does Entrapta do exactly? "

"She is a manager, she helps create plays and is in charge of maintenance stuff" I nodded and rubbed my jaw again.

Bow giggled as I put on my shades.

"What?"

He laughed a little more, " You look like a butch lesbian waiting to seen her girlfriend play one of  the gayest sport of all time! "

Our group looked over and soon started laughing as well.

"I'm not gay, and she isn't my Girlfriend!" I gritted my teeth and stared into the pitch.

"Whatever you gotta tell yourself kiddo" Scorpia patted my back and giggled," I know how Catra feels "

Wait a damn minute.

CATRA'S POV

We hustled into the locker room. Entrapta was pointing at the board telling us to stay in a 4-2-2 formation to get the best results.

"They have a week left side, so pass to left or center foward as much as humanly possible. We will probably have to change tactics at the half, but I'm bound have another plan by then." Entrapta rubbed her chin .

I guess I'm gonna be racking up points. I smirked to myself.

"Win or lose I'm proud of you guys and how much better you've become since summer. Good luck, now go to the bench!" Coach Netossa blew her whistle and we all ran out.

I sat in the bench and took off my practice shirt. I slid my shin guards into my socks and taped them on.

Focus....focus...fo-

"GO CATRA, YOU BIG HOMOSEXUAL!!"

I glared at Bow who looked ridiculous. Literally everyone was there. Even Lonnie Kyle and Rogelio. No sign of Shadow Weaver at all ....thank God. I noticed Adora, she had 'go catra' written her cheek. Adora waved at me and I smirked.

I really wanted to make fun of her, but I have a game to win.

You look so fucking gay right now. Adora is gonna give Ashlyn Harris a run for her money on the butch lesbian circuit.

I chuckled and walked into the field.

This is Ashlyn Harris

This is Ashlyn Harris. She is a professional soccer player and icon. I was really over weight before the world cup, but I lost cause she inspired me. This is who Catra compared her to.  10/10 lesbian goalkeeper dog mom goddess.