The Interview (Part 1)- Scott

Start from the beginning

Scott McCall: My username is Kira, and my password is Kira.

I then laughed, as he begins to blush.

Kenzie: Well, that's not shocking. Question 3: If you could describe Stiles in one word what will it be?

Scott McCall: Sarcastic

I smiled, as he replied quickly.

Kenzie: Question #4: Do you like being a were wolf, however an alpha?

Scott McCall: Honestly, yes and no. Being a were wolf, let alone an alpha, can be a good and difficult thing, also painful, as you can tell.

Kenzie: Question #5: Have you ever woke up drunk, next to an anonymous person?

Scott laughed.

Scott McCall: No, I have never woken up drunk next to an anonymous person, and hopefully I'll never will.

He then looked at me, and gave me a look, causing me to laugh.

Kenzie: Only the future will decide whether or not.

Before, he could say something. I went to the next question.

Kenzie: Question #6: Do you still have feelings for Allison, even though you've found out Kira is your mate?

Scott then gave me a weak smile, and licked his lips.

Kenzie: Take all the time you need.

A few moments passed, and Scott finally answered.

Scott McCall: Well, Allison was my first everything, so of course I'll always have love for her.

He gave me a weak smile, which I returned.

Kenzie: Question #7: If Allison asks to be with you again, would you be with her again?

He took another couple of moments to himself, before he answered.

Scott McCall: Honestly, I don't know.

Kenzie: "Question #8: What would you do if Derek broke Stiles-"

Before, I could finish my sentence, Scott cuts me off.

Scott McCall: I will fucking track Derek down like a hunter, and kill him myself.

I gulp, as I heard so much seriousness with in his voice.

Kenzie: Um ok, Question #9: Besides all the girls you've dated, and your mate. Who would you date next in the cast, and out the cast?

I laughed, as he smiles, while putting on his thinking face.

Scott McCall: In the cast, I'll date Angel Cres-"

Kenzie: I knew it!

He gave me a look, causing us both to laugh.

Scott McCall: Anyway, before I was currently interrupted. In the cast, I'll date Angel Crescent -Kenzie you would put her name in bold and italics- (I laughed). Out of the cast...

He then looked at me and smiled.

Scott McCall: Kenzie, even though she's like 6 years old, compared to me.

I gave him a look, causing Scott to laugh.

Kenzie: We're only 10 years, and 2 days apart!

Scott McCall: Damn! I didn't know our birthday's were that close apart.

I gave him a pout.

Scott McCall: I'm just playing of course I know your birthday.

Scott then wiped away fake tears.

Scott McCall: You're growing up, soooo fast!

We then laugh.

Kenzie: Last question; Question #10: What size condom do you wear?

Me and Scott instantly looked at each other, and blush.

Kenzie: We'll just going to skip that question, and go straight to the, "Audience Awards".

Scott nodded frantically.

Kenzie: The challenge of the day is called, "Minimum  Maximum". The first person to calculate me and Scott's age together wins. Hint: By the way to complete this, you'll have to figure out the first challenge.
The first person to answer correctly, will receive a chance to get shout outs for 5 days, or I'll vote for all the chapters in a book, published by you, if you have one.

Kenzie: The  Bonus challenge of the day is called, "Birthday Gift". The audience will have a chance to guess me, and Scott's birthday, by using the evidence in this interview. The first, second, and third person to answer correctly, will get shout outs for 1 week, in all my books.

I then looked at Scott.

Scott McCall: Also, all the winners get a kiss on the cheek from Scott McCall. NOW, I SCOTT MCCALL COMMENCE THE CHALLENGE NOW!!!

I laughed, as his voice got higher with each word.

Kenzie: Do you want to grab some Chipotle?

Scott McCall: Omfg, yassss. I LOVE CHIPOTLE, CHIPOTLE IS MY LIFE!!!

We then got up, and walked to the door.

Kenzie: I let you find your mate, your paying.

He gave me a look, and then smiled.

Scott McCall: That's fair.

Kenzie: Oh, and I hope you enjoy the interview hosted by me, "Yourmoment4life", and starring, "Scott McCall". See you later! ;)

We then left to CHIPOTLE!!!!