The Interview (Part 1)- Scott

The Interview (Part 1) - Scott

I was sitting in a director's chair, when Scott walked in with glowing skin and a smile on his face.

I smiled.

Kenzie (Me): Look who is shining bright like a diamond today.

Scott let out a laugh, as he sat in the chair across from me.

Scott McCall: Well, what can I say? I'm just so happy and graceful.

I smiled, as he winked at me.

Kenzie: Let me guess? It's because you've found your mate?

Scott smiled.

Scott McCall: Yes, and thanks to you, we're going on our first date hopefully this week.

Instantly, Scott put his hands over his mouth in embarrassment. I laughed.

Scott McCall: Oops, you guys didn't hear that from me.

He then gave me a wink, causing me to laugh again.

Kenzie: So, Mr. McCall. We've been having questions from both the cast and audience. So, I was thinking we could answer the questions first, and then we could do bonus awards for the audience, which you'll assist me in. Are you ready to answer the questions?

He gave me a bring it on look.

Scott McCall: Let's do it!

Kenzie: Question #1: Who would you date if you were a homosexual and why?

He then gave me a thoughtful look, and smiled.

Scott McCall: I would have to say- damn it's a lot of hot guys I know. Do it have to be with in the cast?

Kenzie: Nope

I said, popping the "p".

Scott McCall: I would have to say, Stiles, or Jace.

I gave him a amusement look.

Scott McCall: I would pick Stiles, because he's my best friend, and we already have a bond that is quite abnormal in some ways (Scott let out a little laugh). I would pick Jace, because he's just a gorgeous creature, and I'm a gorgeous creature. Then when you put two gorgeous creatures together-Boom!- instant boner.

I let out a laugh, causing Scott to laugh.

Kenzie: You acts a fool! Anyway, Question #2: What is your username on Myspace, and what is your password?

He rubbed his face, and laugh.

Scott McCall: Wow, this audience is, so optimistic about asking these questions.

I let out a little chuckle. He then inhaled and exhaled, with a smile.