Oblivion ll

Picture of Derek & Stiles on the side --- >

Stiles POV

" Stiles,what happened,are you OK? " Derek asked. I was now lying on a bed with new clothes on. What did happen? I was too much in shock to speak. Scott was on my right, with worried glowing red eyes. I wanted to tell him to calm down, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Scott POV

I was worried about Stiles. He must not have known what happened when he was unconscious.

* We looked at Stiles as he suddenly felt to the ground. I quickly rushed by his side lifting his head in my lap. " Stiles, Stiles! " He was real still and was getting hotter. " Autumn what's happening to him." I cried out. I couldn't lose him not my brother.

" I don't know this never happened before." She says kneeling down next towards him with her book in her looking for anything to help him.

" I found something, he's in an Oblivion, in order for him to wake up he needs something to jump start his body, but It can't be harmful it might damage his mind."  She explained. Suddenly, Stiles started shaking and sweating fiercely. " Autumn, quick call Derek and tell him to come over here, now!" She nodded and got up and called Derek. Meanwhile, I kept watching Stiles until I noticed Derek had arrived. He quickly rushed next to Stiles side, taking him out my arms and into his. He looked down at Stiles in worry. Deep down till this day I knew that Derek had feelings for Stiles. ". A miracle happened that day. Stiles' eyes fluttered open. But they were barely opened." He's burning up, Scott go run a cold shower." Derek demanded. I quickly ran In the bathroom, running some cold water.

" Derek the water is ready." Derek quickly came in with Stiles in his arms. He laid him in the tub. Stiles started coming back to reality. He started gasping for air until his breathing was under control. " Stiles, are you OK? " Derek asked with a worried expression while Autumn turned of the shower. " I-I don't know." Stiles stuttered. *

" Scott..." I looked over at Stiles. He finally talked. " Yeah? " I said giving him my full attention. What happened? " I looked over at Derek who was staring at Stiles.

  I couldn't help but smile. " Sterek.." I coughed out. Stiles looked at me wide eyed while Derek growled, but deeply inside we know he loved it. Well at least Autumn and I did.

" What did you do to him." Derek growled at Autumn as he stood up. I quickly stepped in front of Autumn. " She didn't do it on purpose Derek." I warned while standing my ground. " She didn't do anything, your Bestfriend was practically having an f!cking seizure." He growled as his eyes turned red. " Derek please calm down." Stiles pleaded making Derek calm down. He picked Stiles up, carrying him in his arms. He then opened the window jumping from it. What the hell just happened? (A/N Derek took his boo thang) I looked at Autumn who just sat on her bed with her head down. I slowly interrupted in front of her. " Autumn it's not your fault." I said giving her a weak smile. She looked up and gave a weak smile. " Thanks Scott, that means a lot." She said weakly. "Maybe you should go to sleep." I laughed. She also laughed. " Yeah, maybe that's a good idea." I kissed her on the head. She then walked into the bathroom with clothes in her hands, and closed the door. 5 minutes she came out and looked at me while making a face. " Like I'm going to leave you." She smiled, turned off he lights, and walked towards her bed, getting under her covers. I waited there as she slept. Pretty soon I called Derek to check on Stiles, which he replied he was fine, just a little horny for some reason. I soon got up, kissed Autumn on the head, and opened the window. I was about to jump out. " You have a good heart, and you'll be rewarded for it." I looked around and saw a young beautiful women with silver eyes and black her  lying next to Autumn and smiling. I looked at her in alert. " Its OK, I'm not going to hurt her, I will never hurt my angel, have a goodnight, Scott." As soon as I blinked she was gone. I hoped back in Autumns room and looked around. I looked at Autumn to see if she was OK. It wasn't then till I knew who that lady was....

Yourmoment4life) Sorry for the short chapter! I've been TESTING, this test is the biggest test of the whole entire school year, so please bare with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUT OUT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shout out to AaliyahStilinski28 make sure you follow her! *-*

) FOLLOW, COMMENT, VOTE, AND INBOX ME IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT!!!!