Stay

Picture on the side - - - >

_____Autumn Carter_____

The back seat door opened to the man I saw earlier. He climbed in the back and closed the door. We sat there in silence, until I decided to speak.

"I dont want to cause you any problems so..." I was about to go, when he grabbed my hand.

Sparks ran through my body, as he swiftly rubbed his hand up my arm.

"Trust me, I've been through more stuff, to call this a problem." He hand was still rubbing my arm.

He must of noticed, because he moved his hand away slowly.

"Sorry about that." He said, rubbing the back of his head. I laughed.

He looked, so innocent and cute.

"W-Whats so funny?" He said, while raising an eyebrow.

"You just look so cute." I said, while smiling.

He struggled to keep from smiling. "Come on, you know you want to smile."

I said, poking him in the shoulder.

"You smile, I smile, Oh woah, Oh woah, Oh woahh." I sang, trying to sound like Justin Bieber.

He was biting his lip, while tears started to well up in his eyes. I stared at him, with a funny face. I knew he was laughing inside, because he was moving up and down a bit.

I started moving my hands slowly to his sides. I was about to tickle him, when he busted out laughing. Tears were running down his cheeks, as he was laughing.

I looked closely, and saw an eyelash underneath his eye. I carefully and swiftly, used my thumb and wiped the eyelash away, the eyelash was still on my thumb, so I slowly brought it up to his lips. I realized, he stopped laughing, and he was just staring at me.

"Make a wish." His eyes, never left mine, as he blow the eyelash away.

He slowly brought my hands up to his warm lips and kissed it softly. Sparks ran through my body, while his gaze was still on me. In an instant, his eyes turned red but, for some reason I wasn't scared.

"Your eyes." I said, touching his cheek for what felt like a second, before he jerked back.

"Um, m-maybe, we should get going." He said, looking away from me.

"Sure." I said, as he got out the backseat, and in the drivers seat.

I had to admit that did hurt a lot. We were driving in silence, except for the sound of the radio playing. Sometimes, I even catch him looking at me through the rear mirror, then quickly look towards the road.

"So, do you want to play, " How many questions"?" I said, while playing with my fingers.

"Sure."

"Okay, you go first." I said, excitedly, probably way too excitedly.

He must of notice, because I can see him smiling through the rear mirror.

"What's your full name?"

"Autumn Danielle Carter."

"Scott McCall."

"How old are you?"

"18."

"17."

"When is your birthday?"

"October 20, 1995."

"October 18, 1995."

"Where were you born?"

"England."