Epilogue

Picture on the side - - - >

☆•~EPILOGUE ~•☆

_____Angel Crescent_____

Serene.

Months have passed and everything was perfect and serene. Glory was found and defeated, which caused the Oni to become vanquish. As for James, he was no where to be found. Angel haven't saw him since the met again, when her and Scott attended the movies. To top it off positive, it was Angel's official birthday, and she was quite happy. As well, as the others...

I smiled, as I looked in the mirror. Today, was my 18th birthday, and I was happy. For the first time in my life, I've been so excited it was my birthday. I put on a little more lipstick, and then sighed happily.

"Damn, you look smoking hot. You're definitely getting laid tonight, all night." I chuckled, at the familiar voice.

I turned around, and saw Stiles giving me an ear to ear smile.

I laughed. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, my dear madam. I am here to escort you." He said, as he bowed.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure it's just you, and not anyone accompanying you?" I said, with amusement.

He gave me a look. "What's that supposed to mean?" He exclaimed, in a high squeaky voice.

I laughed.

"It's just, you're a Derek magnet. Where ever he go, you go. Where ever you go, he go."

He gave me a look. "Nuh, uh." He protested.

I raised my eyebrow, causing him to sigh, while rolling his eyes.

"...He's downstairs." I softly laughed.

I stood up, and hugged him.

"Thanks, for everything Stiles. You're everything a person can ask to be friend. " I said, as I pulled back.

He gave me a warm and loving smile.

"Okay, now come on, before I get all emotional." I softly chuckled.

He then bowed, and held out his hand.

"Ma lady, may I escort you downstairs?" I smiled, and played along.

"Well, of course sir, that will be delightful." We interwine hands, and began to walk out my room, and then walked downstairs.

We conversed as we walked through halls, with the accompaniment of Derek, until we finally made it to an door.

Derek opened it and I gasp in astonishment, as I perceived the scenery.

"Happy Birthday!"

The door revealed a ballroom, with decorations filled with my family, and friends.

I covered my mouth in happiness, as I looked at Stiles. He gave me an innocent look, causing me to playfully hit him.

"Hey, what was that for?" He pouted, as he rubbed his arm.

"Sorry, just extremely happy." I apologized.

"Well, at least I know, I need to keep my distance from you for the night."

"Well, that wasn't going to be a probably, since you're a Derek mag-"

He cut me off, by shushing me, as he blushed. Derek looked at us with confusion and amusement.