The Interview (Part 3) - Angel

I was sitting in a director's chair, waiting when Angel walked in with glowing skin and a smile on her face. She wore a beautiful black dress, ankle boots. She looks gob smacking amazing.

Kenzie: Look who is glowing today.

She laughs, as she sat down in the guest chair.

Angel Crescent: Well, thanks to you, I feel excellent.

She let out a giggle.

Kenzie: No need mate, so should I call you Autumn now, or Angel? Honesty, this whole time, I've been calling you Angel.

She smiled, as she sat up sophisticatedly.

Angel Crescent: Good question, well, honesty it doesn't matter. But, I refer myself, as Angel Artemis Crescent.

Kenzie: Well, Angel, I'm going to start asking questions, you ready?

She smiled, and nod.

Kenzie: So, how did you feel when you found out you and Jace were...married?

Angel Crescent: I'm not going to lie, I was completely utterly shocked, but I was glad and happy.

Kenzie: How did you feel when you find out, Jace wasn't your biological brother?

Angel Crescent: Either way, I would've still love him. No matter, how much people would judge us. Love is love, and it's uncontrolable

Kenzie: How did you feel, when you finally discovered you have a biological family?

Angel Crescent: I felt happy, and felt as if the half of my missing heart, was found.

Kenzie: Was it awkward, meeting your biological family?

Angel made a scrutinizing face.

Angel Crescent: Well,  yes and no.  Yes, because I thought that, they were going to treat and think of me differently. No, because I was excited meeting them, and except our bond was magnificent.

Kenzie: How did you feel, when you first met Scott?

Angel then, began to smile.

Angel Crescent: Well, I felt happy,  and graceful. It's not everyday, a stranger will help you, and take you in.

I smiled.

Kenzie: Well, he is Scott McCall. He's like a sweet, cuddly, teddy bear.

We then laugh in agreement.

Kenzie: How did you met James?

She cleared her throat, and gave me a weak smile.

Angel Crescent: Well, for starters I want to say, James wasn't always that way. We first met, when I was walking from the public library in mid-town to my house. We bumped into each other, and instantly we fell in love. After that, we went on dates, somethings we would sneak on rides, at festivals, and carnivals. Or, sneak in other movie theatre. But, I never took the chance to realize he was slowly changing into an abusive, dominant figure. Times like that, I only wanted my laid back, funny, sweet, and open minded, James back. Not the abusive, and possessive James-

She then, began to stutter and tears, began to fall, add she tried to wipe then away.

Kenzie:  It's okay, you can take a moment, if you like.

She smiled, got up, and walked out the room.

● [ 5 minutes later ] ●

Right when, I was going to ask someone to check up on her, she walked inside the room, and sat down.

Kenzie: Are you okay, because we can end the inter-?

She cut me off.

Angel Crescent: No, I'm alright.

She gave me a genuine smile.

Kenzie: Are you sure?

I asked concerned, which resulted into her nodding, with a smile.

Kenzie: Okay, what was your first instinct when you saw Jace, and how did you feel towards him?

Kenzie: How did you feel when you and Jace made love?

Angel began to blush.

Kenzie: It was your first time, wasn't it?

She shyly smiled, and nodded,  "yes".

Kenzie: Did he hit your right spots?

She began to blush, uncontrollably.

Kenzie: Hey, blame Wattpad.

She let out a little laugh.

Kenzie: Can you imagine spending your life, with Jace?

Angel Crescent: Of course,  I mean how couldn't I.

I gave Angel a smile.

Kenzie: Do you see kids in you and Jace's future?

Angel Crescent: Yes!

I wickedly smiled.

Kenzie: Well, I'm glad you said that. (Angel gave me a confused look) Jace?

Angel mouth dropped opened, as the door opened revealing a hot, sexy, Jace. She looked at me and gave me a playful glare. I gave her an innocent look. Suddenly, inhumanly, Jace walked over, and picked Angel up. He smiled at her, causing her to blush.

Jace Crescent: Thanks Kenzie, hope to see you soon. Meanwhile,  me and Angel have to reproduce.

I heard chuckles and giggles, as he inhumanly ran out the room, causing me to laugh.

Kenzie: Well, I guess that's it for today. I'm "Kenzie" and see you soon!

●●●

Congratulations,  to the "New England: Patriots ". We all know y'all getting wasted tonight, unless you have to work tomorrow lhh.    #SuperBowl

Published: February 1, 2015