The Truth With In (Part 1)

Picture on the side --- >

*New Romance/Teen Fiction story called:
Jessie

Scott POV

Meanwhile I and Allison were still in the closet. I looked at Allison in confusion. "Allison wha-," She puts her finger towards me mouth.
"Shh, you don't want my father to hear is, remember?" I nod, as she moved her finger, and look through the holes of the closet door.
Realization then hit me as I perceived what she said. "Allison?" She was still looking outside the door.
"Allison?" I whispered louder. She slowly turned around with a smile on her face.
"Yes, Scott?" She pushed her body closer on mines.
"Allison, your dad already knew about us." It wasn't till now, I grew some common sense.
"This isn't real, this is all a dream." Allison began to shake her head rapidly...
"No!"
"This isn't real; this is all a dream."
"NO!"
"This isn't real, this is all a dream."
"STOP IT."
"This isn't real, this is all a dream."
"LET ME IN." Her voice boomed, as if she was possessed. I soon pushed my way through the door and everything went black...

Autumn POV

Scott. I thought again as I saw James appear from the black shadows. He started walking closer towards me. He then sat down if front of me. I could stop the tears that were falling down my face.

"You haven't been a good firefly today." I could feel the cold sharp blade ready to lacerate my skin, as he ran the knife down my cheek.

"...Please Jamey." I whispered softly, as my lip started quivering. For some reason I felt weak, inferior, desperate, but mostly terrified.

A tusk sound came out his mouth as he rose. "Firefly, why did you have to run away? Haven't we gone over this?" His hands were now gripped around the handles on my chair with dominance.

I nodded my head, too afraid to say anything, for he might take it wrong, and try to turn my words around.

"Speak!" He boldly demanded.

"Y-Yes sir....p-please Jamey I'm sorry." My voice began to crack, as I shook with fear. I've never been so scared in my life....wait in my life? I looked around the room in confusion, and then I looked at James as I perceived what was happening.

"This isn't real, this is all a dream." I whispered to myself. James just waited there. "James? Don't you remember I ran away, and I got away? We met again, but decided to be friends. This means you aren't real, because this isn't you, this isn't real, and this is all a dream!" I demanded.

...Then the most unexpected thing happen, the whole scenery changed, and I was now standing in the middle of the night field, by a shallow pond. I looked down, and saw that my hair was beautifully curled; I was dressed in beautiful white gown, with white heels, and beautiful jewelry.

"Autumn." I looked around in wonder, and began to walk through the woods. I stopped when I saw a silhouette figure hiding behind a tree. I tilt my head trying to see more clearly, as I slowly walked towards the tree. I stopped once I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw...a beautiful black haired lady. She was had beautiful natural curly black hair, and a black ruffled dress on. She smiled at me, making me feel something strange deep within my heart.

Who are you?" She looks so familiar, like I've seen her before. She smiled.

"Follow me to discover the truth, about who you really are." She then began to walk through the woods, as nature itself moved out her way, making a clear beautiful path.