New Student

SCOTT POV

Me and Stiles had just walked in class when I saw...Autumn. My eyes widened as she smiled at me. I looked at Stiles who gave me a confused look. I pointed my head in Autumns direction. He rolled his eyes but quickly widened them when he saw Autumn. I quickly sat next to Autumn and Stiles on my other side. " What the-how are-here in Grantown." She let out a small chuckle." Well when you left I started doing some research on my family-because you know I hadn't seen them in a while , turns out my grandma lives here and im starting training." I heard someone clear their throat. I rolled my eyes. " Autumn this is Stiles , Stiles this is Autumn." Stiles quickly reached over me and grabbed Autumn's hand and kissed it. " Who is currently available and have a better personality than Scott McCall." I pushed him back in his seat. He gave me a " what " look. I rolled my eyes again. Autumn laughed. " He's cute." Stiles kept raising his right eyebrow up and down while smirking. I gave him a weird look and looked back at Autumn who was shaking her head and smiling.

Ms.Blake had just walked in. " Good morning class." She said sitting her bag next to her desk. " Good morning Ms.Blake." Everyone unison except Stiles who was completely off. Autumn let out a soft chuckle. " Everyone we have a new student , Autumn , Autumn will you please come up here introduce yourself." Autumn smiled and got out her seat. I noticed she was wearing a 2-piece dress , the top was the England flag that had ripped sleeves which fit around her chest perfectly, and the bottom was flawless white skirt that was just above her knee with a pair of short red boots that had a zipper on the front. Once she made it in front of the class , boys started whistling and shouting out stuff. " Now that's enough class and im watching you Mr.Young I have your mom number on speed dial." Ms.Blake said as the class began to laugh. " Ok, now quiet down class." Ms.Blake chuckled as the class began to quiet down. " My name is Autumn Danielle Carter , Im from London , England , im 17 , my birthday is October 20 , my favorite color is silver , my favorite food is fried chicken and I love and play mostly everything." She smiled before sitting down. A girl tapped Autumn shoulder and smiled as something glinted in her eyes. Autumn looked at her in disbelief. Something was wrong , really wrong. Ms.Blake began class as Autumn stared in space.

" Autumn what's wrong." I whispered. She still stared out to space. " Autumn..." I touched her arm.

She snapped her head towards me , her eyes were now white , I mean literally white. My eyes widened as I looked around nobody was looking but Stiles who eyes were wide open. " Autumn your eyes."She raised an eyebrow and looked in the window and gasped at her reflection. Her eyes immediately turned back to gray. I looked at her confused as she looked the same way. What just happened?

Throughout class Autumn just stares out of space like she forgot her memory and trying to remember who she was. The bell finally rang. Autumn rushed out of class with me and Scott behind her. Autumn looked back and gave us a strange look and I gave the look back at her. She rolled her eyes. She started walking off , I looked at Stiles confused as he did towards me. We watched as Autumn turned around. " Well...are you coming." She said in a duh voice." Oh " " Right." Me and Stiles unison as we caught up with Autumn.

***

We were standing in an empty classroom , Me, Autumn and Stiles. Stiles was constantly gazing at Autumn but I couldn't blame him she was...gorgeous . Meanwhile, she was on the phone talking with her grandma. I looked at Stiles who was now staring at me weirdly. I raised an eyebrow. " I need to talk to you." He mouthed. " She says its called An Enchanted Glint." Autumn says gaining my attention. "An Enchanted Glint?" I questioned. "Its when two supernatural forces has recognation and one tries to compel the other." She explained.

" So thats why your eyes turned white." Stiles asked while Autumn just nodded. " Wait, you said two supernatural forces who is the other..." Stiles pointed out which made me wonder too. Autumn looked at both of us and sighed.

" The girl behind me." Me and Stiles were confused. Autumn rolled her eyes. " She has a reddish-brown hair and a fresh manicure and red lip stick..." Me and Stiles were still confused, "she look like one of those popular girls and she was talking about a boy named...Jackson." Me and Stiles looked at each other in disbelief. "...L-Lydia." Stiles struggled to get out.

A/N: I am so sorry for no updating my new tablet doesnt have google but stupid get jar but my solutions were solved because i have a new phone and more updates on all and new books will be coming.

Remember Teen Wolf jan.6 9/ 10c