Chapter 11

Jace

I walked into the empty park field with my younger sister.Today was a day that the county had decied to give us a break before the new semester starts.We had nothing better else to do we agreed to come and throw the football back and forth. It might surprise you but for a ten year old girl she could throw a football.

Suddenly I herd a girl yelling at someone.

"Bryce! Get back here dads going to kill me!" I herd her yell.

My Sister threw the football to me and I motioned her to come here.

She runs over. "Whats up?" She asked.

"Did you hear that girl?" I asked her. Her face scrunches up in confusion.

"Listen." I say. We both are quiet and the we herd the voice again.

"Ugh! Bryce Lucas Summers get your but over here! You're going to catch a cold!" Then we herd some splashing.

"What about the pond?" She suggested. The park had a pond but it was off limits because people wonder off and end up drowning. So they put a fence around. I don't know how that girls what I'm assuming is her brother got in there.

Me and Bella ran over to the pond knowing what will happen if they got caught in there. Lets just say the ticket isn't cheap.

We reach the pond to see a girl with her back facing us and her taking off the little boys shirt she gives him her jacket that she had in her hand. She looks familiar.

She turns around mumbling about how her dad was going to kill her.

"Cameron?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

so a cliff hanger kinda?