Chapter 4

Cameron

A few weeks has passed by so school starts tomorrow and I'm spending my afternoon getting organized for it. I had already layed my outfit for tomorrow. I also had organized my school supplies and Bryce's. Once I was done I started to get ready for cheer practice. The school had called about a week or two ago and told me that I had made it on the the team I asked them if I was on J.V. or varsity. I asked expecting to be on J.V. but I  had made it to varsity! I clebrated in my room for about an hour. 

Once I got ready I told my dad I was leaving as soon I was about to leave I just had to be stopped by Bryce.

"Sissy where are you going?" He asked clinging on to my leg. Ugh I'm going to be late and I'm going to have to run more laps. 

"I have to go to practice bubba." I say not trying to make him upset.

"Will you be back in time to tell me goodnight?" He asked. 

That I was not expecting.

"Yes I'll be back in time to say good night." I said and gave him a big smile. 

"Ok. Have fun at practice!" He smiled and let go of my leg and ran off into the house.

That was a lot easier than I had expected. I got into my dads car in which he let me brorrow. 

Once I got to the school I had expected all the varsity girls to be on the feild. But they had been in the locker room. We were all sitting on the benches in the locker rooms. Waitting for the coach to come out and talk to us on whatever she needed to talk to us about. Everyone was talking amongest themselves while I just sat there because I didnt know anybody.

They coach finally came out of her office and stood there for a minute waittng for everyone to be quiet. 

"Girls I understand some of you are new to this school and this is just a reminder. You are not to post pictures on instagram with out my permision. You are spoused to meet me in room 601 when school starts during your third period passing so I can make sure you don't have dress code. Also if you are late you will have to run extra laps. If your're grades are bad you will be cut from the team. If you are caught making out with your boyfriend or girlfriend you will be cut from the team. Everyone underdstand?" We all said yes ma'am. She nodded her head.

"Alright now lets get started on those laps so you can go home and rest for the first day of school tomorrow." 

And this is how my school year starts off

sorry its short i have school and cheer practice ill try to update wednesday or the weekend but no promisses Im sorry 

this chapter is dedicated to @melissagene go follow her!

I hope Ya'll enjoyed! 

~Jenna